What Are You Listening to XIV: For We Are The Music Makers, And We Are The Dreamers Of Dreams

Inigima

This is so, so random. but I actually met their guitar player at his own house. A family member of his was hosting a work-related party. At some point, I forget exactly how, some of his stuff was on and there was some kind of "who is this? this is really good" "Oh, this is actually my band" type of exchange. He then played some more after I got interested.

Still, while I was totally impressed, he didn't really let on that they were having commercial success...being humble I think.

Sorry if that's a bit of "cool story, bro," but I had no idea that they'd gotten this level of cred. Awesome.

that's really neat!! Must be nice to hear directly how much people are enjoying your music. Heard a song on a tv show and had to look them up

Yeah, it's kind of surreal in that I just didn't realize how legit they were. They've done

and stuff apparently and gone to Europe and stuff.

Guy that I met was the totally American-ized kid of a Persian family. They were totally gracious hosts. Thumbs up from me for sure.

They are really good live if you get the chance.

Archived