Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

sup? can i still join?

I think my first 2 leagues are full now. But if I do a 3rd one, you're in. Or somebody else might start a league.

Yah...if Dynasty's out, I guess I'd like in somewhere else.

PM me your email address and that spot we talked about before is yours.

Final list of people in Westeros B -

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Dunknegg

RaceBannon

Kalbear

Lightning Lord

Week

Jace

Lord Lyman

Hugor Lenin

LL has requested that I move the draft off of its current date, because he'll be traveling then. So I'm going to switch it to the night of Sunday the 24th, if that's okay with everyone.

Is everyone in Westeros A okay with the current draft date? Its more important for everyone to be able to make it online for that draft, since its an auction. Its currently set for Wednesday, August 27th at 8 p.m. central time.

People in that league -

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Bronn

JJ Lannister

Jaime

Week

Prince of the North

Fuentez

Reposado

Blu Ray

Is everyone in Westeros A okay with the current draft date? Its more important for everyone to be able to make it online for that draft, since its an auction. Its currently set for Wednesday, August 27th at 8 p.m. central time.

People in that league -

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Bronn

JJ Lannister

Jaime

Week

Prince of the North

Fuentez

Reposado

Blu Ray

Works for me, WJ!

ETA: Will Thunderdome be going again this season? I easily could have missed it if something has already been said but I haven't seen anything...

Experts is still a go. Thunderdome better happen. I do not know if dynasty is still up.

JJ?

I'm not gonna run or play in the Thunderdome this year. Only experts and WJ's league. Extremely busy and had to cut down on my leagues. Bronn said he might be willing to take over Thunderdome.

Archived