Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

Will be running 2-3 leagues on the board this year. Westeros A and B again, and could possibly add another one to that.

For Westeros A, the league is probably full, unless somebody from last year drops out.

But Westeros B is open. Setup is the same as last season - 10 teams, expanded rosters, snake draft. If anybody wants to sign up, either post here or send me a PM.

Okay cool, so far we have:

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Dunknegg

Jace

LordQorgyle

I would like to sign up ut can anybody tell me how it works?

Sure, but do you mean fantasy football in general or our particular game?

For fantasy football in general......Each league is made up of something like 10-16 teams, you have a draft to select your players, and then each week you play a game against one of the other teams in the league. You score points when your players gain yards, score touchdowns, etc. At the end of the year, the teams with the best records make the playoffs.

For this league......It will be hosted on Yahoo and I'll ask you to PM me your email address so I can send you an invitation to join. There will be 10 teams. We'll use a snake draft, which means we select players one at a time, going from teams 1 to 10, and then back down 10 to 1 (repeated a bunch of times until our rosters are full). Draft order will be randomly determined by the website. Our lineups will be expanded from the standard league, and include 2 QB, 3 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, and 10 bench spots (which can be any position). Scoring will be on the league website, but its basically 6 points for a TD, 0.1 point for every 1 yard rushing/receiving, and 0.04 points for every 1 yard passing.

Let me know if you need more detail or have any other questions.

What up whiskey jack!

I'd love to play some asoff!

Does there have to be a 2 maximum qb? It's my team can't I pick it how I want. I ask cuz I hate paying attention to bye weeks.

Regardless of your decision, sign me up.

Football!!!!

That's 2 QB in your starting lineup. There are also 10 bench spots and you can have as many as you want there.

I'd be up for one.

Okay cool, you're in.

Here's Westeros B so far. If I haven't sent you an invitation to join yet, then please PM me your email address or post it here.

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Dunknegg

Jace

LordQorgyle

Hugor Lenin

Kalbear

I'll join B if there is still room.

Yeah definitely. Are you in for A too? I sent you an invite a while ago.

I'll take a shot at it.

I work weeknights, but I will be active all season.

Okay cool. So here's the league so far -

Whiskeyjack

Mexal

Dunknegg

Jace

LordQorgyle

Hugor Lenin

Kalbear

Week

Lord Lyman

1 spot left. Maybe 2, depending on if LordQorgyle comes back.

I think I am still in Dynasty, right? Or is this not the right place? I could do another league, too, I think.

I'm not in the dynasty league anymore, so no clue what's going on there.

Spot in Westeros B is yours though, if you want it.

Archived