Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

They guy I beat in my ESPN league would agree with you. Cutler's last TD was what got me the win. Thankfully I'll have Alex Smith for this Finals.

Context alert. JJ beat me in Experts by less than two points. He had Cutler. I had Wilson but not Alshon.

Pretty bullshit to drop Bortles - who goes on waivers - for Whitehurst, so they both are unavailable this week.

I should have had a more solid backup plan but I'm pretty fucking annoyed.

I did the same thing to JJ in Westeros A. I grabbed Bortles, Whitehurst and Santy Clausen. I left him Geno, Case Keenum and Scooter Lindley.

Sucks being at work when the news drops. Especially at a Sportsbar and you don't have access to your phone and can't make a roster move. I ain't mad at ya. I would of done the same thing. Let's go Geno!

Your anger here is misplaced. Sorry that Cutler got benched, but the situation is not my fault, and it's not like I added every QB and blocked you from fielding a full lineup.

WJ getting soft in his old age. If it were Jaime all of them would have been picked up. There is No Mercy in Fantasy Football.

WJ getting soft in his old age. If it were Jaime all of them would have been picked up. There is No Mercy in Fantasy Football.

The crueler play is actually leaving him Geno, wouldn't you agree Jets-fan Grozeng?

The crueler play is actually leaving him Geno, wouldn't you agree Jets-fan Grozeng?

I was trying not to go there. I had the pleasure of being at the Jets/Dolphins Monday night game and we had a bet going on the over/under of number of Geno pass attempts. I almost won as I took the under for 10 but then they needed to catch up right at the end. Overall I was really glad I got to sit through some hail for that game. Also I was 2 rows back on the 20 yard line but on the Dolphins side of the field. The ending sucked.

Archived