Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

Yeah, it's not a blowout or anything, but I'm a few spots higher on Crabtree than Allen (love Allen as a football player more than in fantasy). I have Crabtree closer to 12 and Allen closer to 14. Just didn't think the gap was worth the (however miniscule) chance that TRich plays out as a serviceable RB2/flex.

Trade in Westeros A. Reposado gets Cassel/Bridgewater + Forsett. I get Alshon Jeffery.

No question that I get the best player here. But he couldn't continue to get a zero at QB2, and I guess nobody else made a better offer? Also, Forsett should help him fill the void left by the Mathews injury.

After worrying about depth, I find myself with a plethora of starting RBs I Westeros A. Willing to trade Morris, Foster, Brown, Robinson, and Asiata. I need an upgrade at WR and a backup QB.

Been trying to find a deal but I just don't see it. Hate Foster.

I'm going down to the Ponies. Anyone really hurting for a QB in the C league? I'm keeping Foles, but Tannehill, Cousins, or Bridgewater is available for a decent, healthy (ie, top of the depth chart for his team) RB. Or possibly Forte and a QB for a better than average RB and top WR.

Underwhelming.

Just shipped Teddy Bridgewater for Pierre Thomas in the C league, with Thousand Sons. He got good value, but I think we both get better depth here. Having Foster get scratched Sunday left me exposed, since Moreno already had gone down.

Archived