By psychological standard evil is ranked by several traits. Pathological lying, cruel acts, murder, lack of regret, torture, sexual assault, sexual torture and at its worst enjoyment of these acts.
As a reasult mine would have to be...
10) Melissandre. She knew about the blackwater obviously, but didnt warn Stannis, as saw in her death by fire talk. She is using him purely to gain a foothold in Westeros for her religion. Nothing more.
9) Tywin. Cruel cold calculating. Hes bad but not the worst. He doesnt kill smallfolk or lords himself, but calls for innocent deaths and never gives a shit. To him he is the only one that matters.
8) Cersei. Similar to Tywin. But she does what she does for herself and her children. The tv series attempts to humanise her but in the books shes just a bitch.
7) walder Frey. More of the above. Only cares about his family and takes any slights against them to heart. Not to mention having a hand in the red wedding.
6) Littlefinger. He uses everyone. He used Lysa, betrayed Cat who he claims to love betrayed Ned. He sells prostitutes like cattle and allows them to be used, bruised and abused. No one matters to him. There all a part of his master plan.
(Also TV show only but since he's a fockin legend in Gin alley id have to give Karl Tanner five, however since his characters different in the books ill put someone else)
5) Gregor. Pretty much all of his action. Hes most like killed his parents and sister too. They died under 'queer circumstances' so possible kinslaying. Plus attempted if you add Sandor. He rapes, murder, tortures and all of it for personal enjoyment.
4) Roose Bolton. Back to Tywin amd Walder, but with added flaying, rape and torture. Not to mention sending men to their deaths for the sole purpose of personal gain. He instigated the red wedding and murder of his leige and fellow countrymen which makes him worse than any of his co conspiritors.
3) Jofferey LANNISTER. The boy is no kin of Stannis. Killing smallfolk for kicks having his men abuse his betroathed sansa. He makes absurd claims about how *he* save the city, *he* won the war. There was universal celebration for the purple wedding, just showing how deeply he was hated both in the series and in real life. He had his gaurds murdered starving citizens for being annoyed at him. He had harsh and idiotic sentences handed out. He disregarded every piece of useful consel he was ever given. He had his men slaughter babies and children. The list goes on and on. Had he lived ive no doubt he would be far worse than Aerys.
2) Ramsay. Kidnapping, forced marrige, rape. And all before hes even mad a first appearance. Ramsay is a justified fuck up on Rooses behalf. Hes a kin slayer, a twisted psychopath and a cruel, cruel man. He has absolutley no redeeming features. Every act he commits is for personal pleasure. They are all illogical, immoral and against all laws of westeros. I cant even list them all there are so many. But hes not the most evil because his evil stems from his child hood and sick desire to plead his equally sick father.
The worst of the worst. The shit among shit. Only one man can hold that title.
And that is Euron Greyjoy...
His crew are mutilated by him, he has betrayed his family on multiple occasions. He has took his brothers wife for no reason. He sexually abused at least two kids, Aeron and Urrigon. Worse still his brothers. He forced cannibalism on his prisoners for pleasure. He has supposedly killed his brother Balon and has planned to sacrafice Vic. He has usurped his brothers throne through lies and deciet and plans to unleash untold horrors upon westeros. Plus we still dont know his endgame. Which makes him worse. Most of the 'psycho' evils ie Ramsay or Joff have no real schemes or master plans. But Eurons sinister nature makes him the worst possible monster.
Edited by StannisForKing299AL, 13 July 2014 - 10:23 AM.