NBA Offseason - LeBronapalooza

Trebla

Whoah...so then, bosh to Houston? Wade stuck in Miami? That's a massive shift in the balance of power...

Yeah, I assume Bosh leaves for that max contract now. I mean, there's no way he could go to Cleveland too, right? And I don't see where else Wade could sign for anything close to what Miami will give him (both as the face of the franchise and to make him whole after his opt-out).

Also, I read the letter now. He doesn't talk much about Miami (he does thank all the players and coaches, but not much to say for the city or fans), but he sounds very heartfelt about wanting to come back to Cleveland.

Awesome. The East just got more interesting.

Not gonna lie. I'm impressed. I think they compete immediately for the East as is and if trade Wiggins for Love can compete for the title.

There's a good chance of this happening and it's a coup for Minnesota. For a guy who was leaving regardless they may end up getting 120 cents on the dollar.

Though if the trade doesn't happen, it'll be fun to see Lebron play with the guy billed as "the next Lebron". Fun stuff either way.

Whoah...so then, bosh to Houston? Wade stuck in Miami? That's a massive shift in the balance of power...

Bosh HAS to go to Houston. Miami is DOA. Lot of ppl think Wade had a handshake deal w/ Miami that they will re-sign him to what he wants if he opts out. So they could be stuck with a half dead Dwayne Wade with big contract. It's going to be fun listening to the wails of the Heat fans.

Melo's next. Money still says Knicks but "sources" were saying last night he was starting to think about the Bulls again.

And Wiggins? This will probably accelerate his development, especially if he slots in at the 2 spot.

This might be the part I'm most excited to see.

Very happy for LITA and other Cleveland sports fans. This certainly makes the Eastern Conference, and the NBA, a hell of a lot more interesting.

Also - how fucking great is The Essay? Complete redemption from the trolling foolishness of The Decision

Also - how fucking great is The Essay? Complete redemption from the trolling foolishness of The Decision

The way Lebron has matured over the last 4 years is probably even more impressive than his on court play. I cannot help but respect the hell out of him these days.

I give zero fucks about the whole process. People are allowing themselves to care too much though. Some of my friends camped outside his house out in Bath just in case he chose to show up and make a decision early morning. Yeah, the Cavs would be substantially better with him. But whether he comes back or he doesn't, fuck that guy.

I'm thinking that he already knows he wants to go back to Miami and the only reason he hasn't is because he can't figure out how to mend the heartbreak the Cleveland hopefuls will feel. Once he accepts there's nothing he can do for some people, he'll almost certainly re-sign.

Eat your words LITA!!! Eat them hard!!!!!

If Carmelo wants to make the finals, I think he needs to go to Chicago. Chicago with Melo right now becomes the clear cut favorite in the east.

That's what Chicago radio is saying right now. BUT leaving AT LEAST 30 million on the table is asking A LOT.

Not gonna lie. I'm impressed. I think they compete immediately for the East as is and if trade Wiggins for Love can compete for the title.

Yeah, don 't put it past the T-Wolves to fuck it up. Lot's of rumors going around that it's going to be Love for Waiters, Bennett and 3 1st round picks...

If this happens then the Wolves will be dead to me for a few more years. Maybe they'll go with the sure fire route of drafting 3 more fucking PGs..........

KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what Chicago radio is saying right now. BUT leaving AT LEAST 30 million on the table is asking A LOT.

It's worse than that, he'd have to leave half. Chicago can offer 4 years, $65-$70 million, while NYK can offer 5 years, $129 million. Huge difference.

Also on a side note, should Wade be pissed? Not about the team splitting up, but about him opting out of his contract. No way the Heat gives him $20 million again.

Archived