New POV?

LordImp

Ramsay or Doran. I know, polar opposites, but it would be so interesting! Doran is so frustrating early on, and then you hear his full plan and its just wow... So much thought and planning and it shows how pragmatic he is. I would love to get inside his head. And Ramsay is just crazy so it would be good reading.

Anyone else who think a Varys POV would be interesting? ore a Littlefinger POV?

Varys would be awesome! What the heck goes on in that brain? Not sure I even want to know what Littlefinger's thinking, unless he turns out to be surprisingly deep and actually working for the greater good while disguising himself as an opportunistic jerk.

Would also like Doran, Margaery, or Olenna.

Varys would be awesome! What the heck goes on in that brain? Not sure I even want to know what Littlefinger's thinking, unless he turns out to be surprisingly deep and actually working for the greater good while disguising himself as an opportunistic jerk.

Not happening, they know too much, as per GRRM. #SSM

Leaf would be extremely interesting! I never thought of her as a PoV. I would imagine it would be quite difficult though. Maybe just a Children of the Forest book.

I second that. I think a children of the forest book from the time of the first men written with POV chapters like ASOIF about the war between them and the first men and how it was resolved.

A Lancel POV could be interesting , then we can see the thoughts of a Lannister who isnt Tywins child and learn how it is to serve the Faith militia. I think i also would have liked a POV from an Septa or Septon.

My only wish would be two POV switches. One for Obara and Areo, one for Lady Nym and Cersei.

Hm...and maybe Blackfish. He doesn't have the self-important attitude like Barry/Jaime/Brienne and is no less badass or witty. He could certainly tell some interesting stories aswell.

Willas and Garlan Tyrell

Willas because it would be interesting to have a POV who couldn't walk and may have a hatred for the Martells

Garlan because I like him. He seems to be a decent guy and there isn't enough of them in ASOIAF

• 2 weeks later...

Archived