Who do you want to die?

Caesar Augustus

I'm only bothering to include the characters I want to meet real nightmare material type ends because this post would no doubt be much longer otherwise >>

• Dany
  • Freys Boltons etc but that's kind of a given. Ramsay is pretty worthy something nasty
  • Varys
  • LF so long as he gets to really tear shit up before he goes :cool4:

So are half the people we want dead. :)

Perfect answer!

And Joncon this is fantasy. I would be truly disturbed if the person posed the question about real world people.....

Although I do agree about the sentiments in defense of Tommen and Myrcella. They are both innocent, and I actually like them. I can see them as the new line of Lannister who are actually respectable. Besides, IIRC, they were sympathetic to Bran, so obviously they actually can show sympathy in a situation that calls for it. But hey, I have always been a proponent of people having their own opinions, so if you want Myrcella and Tommen dead, then so be it.

-Daenerys.

-Cersei.
-Jaime - though I definitely rooted for the poor guy, I think he ought to die in a memorable way for some reason. Perhaps because it'd be strange for him to outlive his sister.

-All the Freys, all the Boltons.

-Lancel.
-Euron.
-Victarion.

-Everyone in Meereen, except Barristan Selmy, Gerris & the fat guy that went with him and Quentyn.

-Likewise, everyone in Astapor (extermination already partially completed, it seems).

-Everyone in New Ghis.

-Seriously tho, screw the Slaver's Bay. Everyone in Yunkaï.

-Littlefinger is up to no good, and I'm increasingly getting the feeling that neither are Illyrio nor Varys, as much as I like the latter. Goners.

-Aaaand last but no least, Jon Snow. Which is not motivated by the character himself, whom I actually happen to like, but because of his overly zealous fanclub. I've had enough of Jon's Witnesses spreading the Word of their Lord and Saviour everywhere. Jon is love, Jon is life, Jon is king, Jon is Azor Ahai, the Prince that was Promised, the Stallion that Mounts the World, the Last of the Mohicans, Jon is the true heir to Westeros, to Valyria, to Arnor & Gondor, to the Roman Empire, and the rightful wielder of Excalibur and the true king of Britain, and he is a jedi. Plus he is handsome. And he knows nothing. We got it.

Dany should get assassinated, because the number of failed assassinations of Dany is getting ridiculous.

Ramsay. Preferably, he gets turned into Theon's Reek and then he flays himself to death.

Jaime, the person Cersei trusted the most, should kill Cersei.

Tyrion should die in a battle, because he's ridiculously good at surviving battles with miracles.

Theon should probably be euthanized because he deserves it the most.

That's it really.

Archived