Daario is Young Griff's Mother

LordStoneheart

Now I know why benjen went to the wall, he couldnt father any children anyway, that makes sense to me but if daario is aegons mom then who is bangin victarion? And wont it be awkard when vic shows up with daario and dany recogonizes him/her? But maybe that's the plan for vic to mary danny, one big orgy, vic bang daario, daario bang dany, therefore we have the 3 getting head with the dragon!!!!

And since Aegon, Jon Snow, Dany are triplet, Daario is also their mother/father. Will there ever be an end to the Targaryens digusting incest ? It's getting worse...

That explains the "child of three" bit. Can't believe I never thought of triplets before to explain that! All this time I thought it meant three parents, but it was really three children. One child of the three.

• 2 weeks later...

That explains the "child of three" bit. Can't believe I never thought of triplets before to explain that! All this time I thought it meant three parents, but it was really three children. One child of the three.

Mind = Blown!!!

• 1 month later...

Our intro to Daario:

Blue hair, obviously dyed. No one has naturally blue hair

Tyroshi

Eyes that are “almost purple” because of the blue hair

Our intro to Young Griff

Blue hair, dyed in the Tyroshi tradition in honor of his dead mother. Or is she??

Tyrion notes that his purple eyes "seem blue" when mixed with the hair.

A perfect parallel.

But why is Daario away from her child and sleeping with a young girl in Slaver’s Bay? Simple. It’s been her agenda this whole time, for she’s been working with Illyrio and Varys. How is she sleeping with Dany? Well, we already know that glamour’s exists in this world. She probably disguised herself as a man to gain Dany’s trust in order to press her son’s claim when Dany moves to Westeros. It’s also possible that Dany is subconsciously aware that Daario is a woman since when he leaves her she turns to Irri for comfort. Coincidence? I think not.

LOL

But Dany is described as holding his hard dick once.... :lol:

totally winning theory!

:bowdown:

So if Daario is the mother disguised as a man, I would bet that the father is now disguised as woman, At least it COULD be!

Varys is the king of disguise, he could have helped both of them to take another identity...double-switch the babies and what else...!

I must take a stop for my brain is aching...

This thread must not die like this after all foreshadowing in past months on various threads that in TWOW Daario is going to be catapulted.
So to resume some of the most recent theories as I could understand and remember them, that means approximately
1. Daario is the mother of fAegon who is Blackfyre disguised as a Targaryen
2. But this is just a red herring because Daario is a secret Lannister disguised as a man to trap Daneris and steal her Dragons.
3. when he is discovered by Jorah who is in reality a secret Karstark he is forced to take the vanguard to the conquest of westeros crossing the narrow sea via catapult.
What I lost is Euron and Victarion: Greyjoys but in realty secret..?

No,Benjen is in some cave with the CoTF doing and undoing but he will come back to me.

And maybe when he'll be back he'll reveal that all Tyrrel are secret Martells.

Except Lady Olenna.

And Margery, who is a secret Baratheon but it cannot be disclosed otherwise his marriage to Tommen would be a source of scandal, them being related.

This can nonetheless be overcome by disclosing that Tommen is a Lannister, so..ok.

Archived