ACROPHOBIA 7: Fan Theories - Game Over

Dany Lannister

I like the rounds where there seems to be an obvious submission, but am happily surprised to see words and ideas that didn't occur to me.

This time half the lines had "bowels" for the "b" word and almost all had some scatological ref in them. It was a monoculture of ideas, not the heady stew of past rounds.

Sorry to be so negative. Most of the time I think this is a very creative group.

I agree. Which is why my entry had no scat refererences.

Anyone else wish there were more letters for the secret Targs? I'm having trouble here.

I have to say I'm no longer struggling, except to narrow down the entries. Granted we're not talking genius level work here. Just trying to find the one that's least awful at this point.

Q is for Quaithe and Qyburn. :D Just don't put an X in and we're good.

Also I'd like to thank GRRM for all the Essosi names that make the above letters workable.

X is surely for Xaro. Would have to be a very specific round to have us wanting to reference him though.

Sadly, I missed posting an entry as RL kept me too busy. However, I can vote. :)

First - 1. Lannisters' bane eliminates sire, administering... constipation???

Second - 15. Lord's brutality earns serious anger, cousin.

Third - 11. “Lord Bowels,” Ellaria snickered. Achievement confirmed!

1st - 3. Lion's bowels explode. Sister avenged chemically.
2nd - 5. Lusty beefcake ensures sickeningly aromatic corpse.

3rd - 10. Lion's bite excessive: Snake administered cure!!
ETA: After actually being able to sit down and work on the next round, I am going to sumbit the worst entry ever. I apologize in advance that you all have to gaze your eyes upon it, but I want my point.

Archived