Margaery's 7 Judges

Good Guy Garlan

Can Rob Strong be the Stranger? (half serious)

From the wiki about The Stranger

He rides a pale mare. In his appearance he shares similarities with the real world imaginations of the death as the "Grim reaper" or "Angel of death" with a face like a skull.

I don't think the High Septon wants to squander his moral authority by executing a popular princess. He just want to assert his right to. Which is pretty brash all by itself. The judges will be chosen to suit the goals of The Faith.

They're free to kill Cercei if they can get around Robert Strong. I think Varys and Little Finger are the only two characters who don't want her dead. I want her to live long enough to bungle the Lannisters' last stand.

I like this topic.

A Silent Sister as the Stranger would work. 'Three judges of the female sex' doesn't mean 'Only three judges of the female sex'.

I don't for for a moment think the following will ever happen, but it would be hilarious if Lady Stoneheart was one of the judges. She would also be a Mother/Stranger toofer.

Cersei´s trial will go first right?

if so, obviously she will win, and be innocent. The queen could be the Mother judge.

She could, but wouldn't it cast a really bad light on the High Septon if he's allowing Margaery's enemy to judge her?

Archived