WorldCon 2014: Limited Edition T-Shirts for Loncon 3

Mr. X

In terms of payment, which is most convenient for you & for the BWB? Pre-paid, so you aren't out money / have funds ahead of time, or cash at the con for having pounds to hand? I can do either, so want to do what you think is best.

Same as above. Happy to pay any way/time.

I suppose pre-paying via PayPal is more convenient, as I'll be paying for the shirts when I pick them up, plus I don't have to worry about carrying money across the ocean and what not. PM or email me for my info. That said, I'm fine with collecting money at the con for anyone who finds that more convenient or preferable.

I believe there will be some sort of party collection (a smaller amount that in previous years due to there only being one night), so we will have cash on hand for party-related reasons.

Oh hell. I see Rocksniffer forgot to put in an order - can I still order a men's large please? He's away for his niece's wedding and I know he wanted a t-shirt.

ETA: I have a men's large on order. If you are still willing to add an order, could I order a women's XL? So that my order would be 1 M L and 1 W XL?

Oh hell. I see Rocksniffer forgot to put in an order - can I still order a men's large please? He's away for his niece's wedding and I know he wanted a t-shirt.

ETA: I have a men's large on order. If you are still willing to add an order, could I order a women's XL? So that my order would be 1 M L and 1 W XL?

So that would be a total of 2 men's larges and 1 women's XL, (counting you and rocksniffer)?

So that would be a total of 2 men's larges and 1 women's XL, (counting you and rocksniffer)?

No, my total order would be 1 M L and 1 W XL. If you are still accepting orders I thought I would order a women's t-shirt for myself for once. :) And give my men's order to Rocksniffer.

No, my total order would be 1 M L and 1 W XL. If you are still accepting orders I thought I would order a women's t-shirt for myself for once. :) And give my men's order to Rocksniffer.

Got it.

Crap, I somehow totally missed this thread, and now it is too late. The men of the West have fallen and my watch is ended etc.

ETA: if there's any chance to still order, I would... In case that wasn't clear, but fully understand that it's beyond the time

I suppose pre-paying via PayPal is more convenient, as I'll be paying for the shirts when I pick them up, plus I don't have to worry about carrying money across the ocean and what not. PM or email me for my info. That said, I'm fine with collecting money at the con for anyone who finds that more convenient or preferable.

I believe there will be some sort of party collection (a smaller amount that in previous years due to there only being one night), so we will have cash on hand for party-related reasons.

PayPal would be fine for me, have an account. What is the PayPal info? Thanks! Sent you a PM as well.

So, the shirts are here and they look excellent. Here's a photo of two laid out on top of the boxes in the back of my car.

I mentioned this in the party thread, but anyone coming from the USA who doesn't want to PayPal can always pay me in US dollars at the con, if you happen to have an unconverted $20 on you.

So, the shirts are here and they look excellent. Here's a photo of two laid out on top of the boxes in the back of my car.

I mentioned this in the party thread, but anyone coming from the USA who doesn't want to PayPal can always pay me in US dollars at the con, if you happen to have an unconverted $20 on you.

WOW. Those look amazing.

And it'll be even more amazing when a whole crew clad in them stand up en masse to applaud Raya's upcoming Hugo...

Archived