R+L=J v.89

J. Stargaryen

Are we invited?

Everyone is invited it's an open forum and I have no control over it. If I did there would be security and bouncers and a list, and a VIP section and bottle service and I would still probably end up drunk and break dancing and like any good club it's a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio. Probably wake up the next morning with another woman from the forum who used me for my body. They seem to find I make a great pillow, though I really don't appreciate the bag over my face, I mean your sleeping, your eyes are closed. One time one of them used plastic but Alia will go unnamed. Had to chew a hole in it just to breathe. Red Heads? Kissed by fire my ass, more like kiss you with a flamethrower, cause it's my fault the store didn't her favorite Greek Yogurt. You know essence of Jon Stamos is not actually in the yogurt. You can't absorb him, probably doesn't even eat that paste. If he does it's far and away the best acting Job he has ever done.

Everyone is invited it's an open forum and I have no control over it. If I did there would be security and bouncers and a list, and a VIP section and bottle service and I would still probably end up drunk and break dancing and like any good club it's a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio. Probably wake up the next morning with another woman from the forum who used me for my body. They seem to find I make a great pillow, though I really don't appreciate the bag over my face, I mean your sleeping, your eyes are closed. One time one of them used plastic but Alia will go unnamed. Had to chew a hole in it just to breathe. Red Heads? Kissed by fire my ass, more like kiss you with a flamethrower, cause it's my fault the store didn't her favorite Greek Yogurt. You know essence of Jon Stamos is not actually in the yogurt. You can't absorb him, probably doesn't even eat that paste. If he does it's far and away the best acting Job he has ever done.

Dirty boy, to tell my secrets so.😇

Umm.... I was going to suggest a few pitchers of those red and blue drinks and a radio show in honor of the centennial. But if you prefer bouncers and free forum love and Greek yogurt, that's all you I guess...

Just leave Alia and John Stamos out of it ;)

Dirty boy, to tell my secrets so.😇

Lol... :cool4:

Umm.... I was going to suggest a few pitchers of those red and blue drinks and a radio show in honor of the centennial. But if you prefer bouncers and free forum love and Greek yogurt, that's all you I guess...

Just leave Alia and John Stamos out of it ;)

Lol... :cool4:

Thanks for looking out for me.😀

And go O's.....

Haha ya either that or Sean Bean finally wants some revenge for being killed off yet again.....

"What do we say to the god of death? Sean Bean is over there!"

Thanks for looking out for me.

And go O's.....

So long as it's not Bartles and James.

Yes, that's exactly what it is it's like Bartles and James. Suppose it could of been worse you could of said Martini and Rossi asti spumante.

Oh and yes Gwen thanks for looking out for her, the woman who has a role model who made her first kill at the age of 2 using the Gom Jabbar after which she wandered into the Arrakeen battlefield killing fallen Sardaukar and Harkonnen soldiers with a crysknife. Yes in other news Rambo needs another movie cause he is just not done killing yet.

Yes, that's exactly what it is it's like Bartles and James. Suppose it could of been worse you could of said Martini and Rossi asti spumante.

Oh and yes Gwen thanks for looking out for her, the woman who has a role model who made her first kill at the age of 2 using the Gom Jabbar after which she wandered into the Arrakeen battlefield killing fallen Sardaukar and Harkonnen soldiers with a crysknife. Yes in other news Rambo needs another movie cause he is just not done killing yet.

Alia couldn't help herself, and Rambo needs to stop because I don't think his face can keep up with him. :P

On topic and back to your point on second sons, I don't know if Viserys was on that list, but definitely a theme of these second sons having to step in and "clean up," as is also the case with Bran and Robb runs through the book.

There always should be an "spare to the heir," but I'm not sure if they are ever really properly prepared, though on occasion, some do a better job.

I'd say Viserys did not, and who is to say if Ramsey gets the job done because he is just that ruthless, or a psychopath. Either way, his extremes will undo him.

(Historically speaking, Henry VII was not fond of Henry VIII and was not groomed the way Arthur was.Henry was definitely his mothers son, to the point some have theorized that no one could ever replace the perfection that was Elizabeth of York hence his marital problems)

He didn't just reveal that he wasn't Jon's biological father, but how it is going to be revealed. Bran is going to see it . . .

Depends on which interview you read. In this one, http://www.vulture.com/2014/07/sean-bean-legends-game-thrones-chat.html he no more than confirms that he feels, the interviewer's idea of Bran seeing him in a flashback is worthwile and he would be oh so happy if that was true.

added: yes he also confirms that he is Bran's father but not Jon's father. Just for completenes ... and not getting misunderstood.

and since I am at it, here's the other one: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/18/game-of-thrones-sean-bean-confirms-that-fan-theory-about-jon-snow-s-mother-2094244?lt_source=external,manual

He got his revenge by spoiling everything to the Unsullied :lol:

a couple of my unsullied friends on Facebook were linking Bean's articles and some R+L = J theories from Buzznet and the like. Their reaction was "omg!! Mind. Blown!! How is this possible!!" I think it's going to be a genuine shock for the truly Unsullied.

Archived