93 ships captured in episode 5, so no Euron or Victorion? (ADWD SPOILERS)

willofDorne

I have a theory that Daenerys's army was supposed to be made up of those 50-100 ships sailing to Slavers bay with Victorion, and instead of that, it's going to be those 93 ships that Daario captured. This is kind of sad to me, but it does seem that HBO is minimizing the IB a lot. I can understand, as they can't field much of an army and do tend to have a fleeting grasp on anything in the Seven Kingdoms, but the characters seemed cool.

Also, I think it's hard to film ships and stuff and open water (Waterworld had a 300 million dollar budget)

D&D don't much care for the Ironborn so they obvi will not be featured. Spoiled Lannisturds & Dornish tits are what they & the couch potatoes want to see & see them we will. There is no looking at this with reasoning. The predilections of D&D are supreme & unquestionable. Know your place small folk & don't ask questions!

D&D don't much care for the Ironborn so they obvi will not be featured. Spoiled Lannisturds & Dornish tits are what they & the couch potatoes want to see & see them we will. There is no looking at this with reasoning. The predilections of D&D are supreme & unquestionable. Know your place small folk & don't ask questions!

I think D&D like the IB well enough, they have told Theon's story , have featured, in one episode at Pyke , end of season 3, and Yara/Asha

in season 4, when book-wise , SoS, they utterly vanish from the page.

Wish we knew what role the Greyjoys play in Winds ... seemingly , maybe to join forces with Dany?

The 'forward' story which the producers know now, may influence seasons 5-7.

With two books (I hope!) GRRM needs to settle down , let Dorne be the last story build , get on with Winter and The Others... without a

closure target my interest is going to wain.

Last I heard, teleportation do not exist in the World of Ice and Fire and Daario and Euron had scenes taking place at the same time.

Agreed there is no logistical way book Euron can be Daario.

It would be funny however if it turned out the Huismann Daario was Euron, and that nobody had bothered to noticed he'd killed the actual Skrein Daario and took his place,

Archived