Unable to post

HexMachina

So, this obviously isn't an issue I am.having but another member of these boards. They are able to use the PM functions, but can't make posts in the forum. They last tried posting yesterday evening. Is this a known problem?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't seem to start my own thread. There is no option for it. Does anyone know why? Do you have to reach a certain level?

Also, My photo changed in my profile but its the same when I post replies. This is weird, is it not?

No, you can create a thread right after you become a registered user (which you are)

First you choose which part of the thread you want to post in.

(I'm using forum games as my example)

Then in the far right upper corner there is this pretty noticeable black tab, that says "start new topic" or something like that.

http://i.imgur.com/N3bk3xr.jpg

Here is where you can find it. I took this screenshot with my phone, but it should be in the same spot on any other platform.... either tablet, desktop, ect.

You may need to clear your cache for the other issue with your avatar. Its usually just a quick fix like that.

Please let me know of this helped any.

Also, I hope you enjoy the forum :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

the problem seemed to be the google chrome on my computer: I am able to post from work and university computers, with tapatalk and having now downloaded mozilla firefox, I can now post from my own computer.

So in case anyone else has this problem, the solution seems to be "download a new ???? such as firefox, or safari"

Archived