Fun things you want to see at the end of the series even if you don't think it will happen (ADWD Spoilers)

Malakai Kahn

Assuming that the theory that a Night's Watch-Others battle comes true who would you like to see amongst the Watch's ranks? For me I would love to see Jaime Lannister, Jorah Mormont and Theon Greyjoy fight for the Watch (I see this however as extremely unlikely as I expect Jaime and Theon to both be dead before this, however there's a difference between what we think is going to happen and what we want to happen). I see these three characters as men seeking redemption which is a big pull on why I would love to see them eventually take the Black.

For this scenario to play out the way I truly want it too Stannis has to die during the upcoming Battle of Ice (I am among the theory that Manderly is waiting for either side to defeat the other so that his forces can take out the victor). With Manderly aware that Rickon is alive Theon would then have to ask to take the black (changing his views on life and death with Ramsay's head on a spike). With Jon Snow unconscious Theon gets by fine at first (Many insults but no physical violence used against him) with his only truly awful crime being the Sacking Winterfell which his vows forgive him off (Yes killing innocent children was bad but there's plenty of men in the Watch who have done just as bad if not worse.) Anyway through many chapters over two books and dialogue with several characters during the battle Theon leads the dragonglass archers from atop the wall during the final battle with the Others (Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that he still has enough fingers to use a bow, although he would have to train himself again).

As for Jaime, in my scenario of him joining the Watch Aegon takes Kings Landing killing Tommen, Cersei and pretty much everyone. With nothing but death on the cards Jaime rides North to join The Nights Watch to find the current Lord Commander Jon still unconscious (This would be around half way through Winds). With their Lord Commander unconscious for such a long period of time and no worthy candidate left after whatever chaos happens directly after Jon's stabbing Jaime is elected as the 999th Lord Commander of the Night's Watch "What better man to Command the Black Cloaks than a man who once Commanded the White". To end my scenario I'm not too sure how Jorah ends up at the Watch but I like the way it bring him full circle and fulfils Jeor's final wish. Jaime dies during the Battle with the Others and Jorah is named the 1000th Lord Commander of The Nights Watch (Come to think of it maybe Cersei survives Aegon's conquest and Wight Jaime chokes her to death...

Just to be clear this is not a theory, I do not think any of this to happen. There are several plot holes such as what happens if/when Jon wakes up. I expect Theon to die very soon in Winds and Jaime to kill Cersei (however I think I'm now subscribing to this Wight theory). As for Jorah I have no idea what to expect from him. This is a scenario that I would like to see, have fun with it and weigh in with yours

I want Ramsay's dogs to turn on him and tear him to pieces, then go wild in and around Winterfell. Then, when Sansa and Rickon and their people come back to fix the ruins, Sandor Clegane is with them and takes on the task of rehabilitating the entire pack. Becomes Winterfell's kennelmaster, and gives Sansa all those puppies she used to dream about in Kings' Landing. Perhaps in more ways than one.......

As for Jorah I have no idea what to expect from him. This is a scenario that I would like to see, have fun with it and weigh in with yours

I have a strong feeling that Jorah is going to sacrifice his life for Daenerys. It's really all he has left. if he doesn't die in Meereen for her, and survives, she might send him to help the Night's Watch and take up his father's legacy.

I'd love to see Sansa marrying the Hound and becoming the lady of Winterfell. Also all of those complicit in the Red Wedding decorating the trees of the godswood with Walder Frey mounted at the top of the weirwood tree like a Christmas angel.

Also Tyrion ruling the Rock along with Penny and starting a brand new like of non-a-hole Lannisters.

I don't care if it happens at the end or somewhere before it, but I'd love to see Randyll Tarly have to face facts and admit that his son has become a great hero of the realm.

That would be great, except for the inevitable bragging about it and claiming he knew it all along.

That would be great, except for the inevitable bragging about it and claiming he knew it all along.

I have a small theory that Dickon will die in the series, leaving Randyll with no heir. And that Sam can get his revenge on pops by telling him he's a man of the Watch and that his house can die with him.

Well, that's when Jon, then king of all the world because he's so mega awesome, punishes him for threatening to kill his son.

I have a small theory that Dickon will die in the series, leaving Randyll with no heir. And that Sam can get his revenge on pops by telling him he's a man of the Watch and that his house can die with him.

I could live with either of these!

I would love Benjen Stark to show up right at the very end and say: "Sorry, I got lost. What have I missed?"

I would also love a scene where Davos takes Rickon to Stannis, who speaks to him formally and tells him to bend the knee because he's the one rightful king etc. Rickon then flies at Stannis and attempts to rip his throat out (because he thinks he's a direwolf). More specifically, I would love to see Stannis's reaction to this.

Also, I would love either Sansa or Lady Stoneheart to kill Littlefinger, preferably the latter because I want Sansa to remain innocent and it would be poetic justice.

Jaime the wight killing Cersei is also a good one.

I want to see a Greyjoy blowing the Dragon Horn only to realise it was a Kraken Horn.

I would also love a scene where Davos takes Rickon to Stannis, who speaks to him formally and tells him to bend the knee because he's the one rightful king etc. Rickon then flies at Stannis and attempts to rip his throat out (because he thinks he's a direwolf). More specifically, I would love to see Stannis's reaction to this.

:lol:

I'd love to see Sansa marrying the Hound and becoming the lady of Winterfell. Also all of those complicit in the Red Wedding decorating the trees of the godswood with Walder Frey mounted at the top of the weirwood tree like a Christmas angel.

Also Tyrion ruling the Rock along with Penny and starting a brand new like of non-a-hole Lannisters.

Sansa has been warging Stranger for a long time.

I'd like to see Sam blow the Horn of Helm Hammerhand and awaken Balrogs from Valyria, while the Death Star destroys the Enterprise as Spock teleports to the Bridge of Skulls to give the Vulcan death grip to Darth Vader, and, Mount Doom erupts, burning Dany and her dragons as they are about to dracarys the Others, while the Master Chief prepares to fire the Halo Array to stop the Ironborn...

Whoops I think I misunderestimated my genres...

I'd like to see Randyll Tarly get pwned by Sam and finally realize what a douche he was..

I would love Benjen Stark to show up right at the very end and say: "Sorry, I got lost. What have I missed?"

Also, I would love either Sansa or Lady Stoneheart to kill Littlefinger, preferably the latter because I want Sansa to remain innocent and it would be poetic justice.

Jaime the wight killing Cersei is also a good one.

You have reminded me of one of my favorite crackpots: unTommen is the valonqar!

Archived