TTTNE 432: All Your Little Fingers Are Belong To Spam

Koba! :)

I don't know if Cora's question survived: did you get your stuff sorted for Thailand? Last we heard you werw having difficulties :(

Yup we sorted everything out :) It was just a really close call cause we had like 4 days to get everything right with no chance of do overs so we were under a lot of stress. We got visas and we bought tickets,we're looking for hotels now and we're leaving for Thailand 1st of august. Can't wait !!!

Nero, yeah, I hope he has trust in us and hopes we'll go and pick him up. Poor Prince William.

Koba, where have you been? You were missed so much :grouphug:

What happened to prince William?

I missed you too. So glad to be back.

Koba, so nice to see you, my friend. No, the pm got swallowed I'm afraid. And I second Helena's question about your Thailand trip.

So what's happening here is that while pretty much everywhere else in the world is suffering unusual amounts of heat it's chilly here. At 7:12 am local it is 13 C and I'm wearing a sweater (I still have the window wide open next to me . . .). The forecast is for a high of 32 C tomorrow, but that's as hot as it has been. Last year this time we'd already had a week or two of 35 + where it did not cool down below 25 C at night. We have not completely abandoned the down comforter once this summer. Weird.

Aaaaaahhhh,I wrote you nice email,explaining everything and talking about what I've been up to and it's gone...gggrrrrrr

Well here in Serbia it's unusually wet summer. It's raining every other day. that's unheard off.

Welcome back, my star. :kiss: :love:

Missed you.

Herzen,I missed you too,you have no idea :kiss:

KOBA!!!! How was your holiday?

Hello Bex,my holiday so far has been half work half relax holiday. I'm in Serbia now,taking care of my grandmother so my mom can go and have a vacation of her own. she haven't been anywhere without grandmother for years,she can't be left alone for more than half a day. It's nothing difficult but hubby's not here and I have responsibility and I can"t relax completely. In august the real vacation starts.

First and foremost, I'd like to congratulate JQC. :grouphug:

Secondly, I've been told because it's my first win, I should cry as I walk down an aisle. instead, here's me skipping sideways down an aisle as I throw my arms in the air

Third, good job to everyone on a successful race.

Fourth, I want to thank my fingers. Without them, only most of this would be possible.

And fifth and finally

Congrats on the win!!!

Ahhhh,today was great day. My hubby's parents and his sister and her hubby took me to dinner. I enjoyed every second of it. I love these little moments here. BTW today is hubby's birthday and I was pretty sad I'm not with him but this helped. We talked about him,we took pictures and send them to him and we drank for his health. I guess I felt close to him despite the distance.

Lany's back! :D Welcome back, glad you can post again :)

Cora - :commie: :commie: :commie: :commie:

You had far too much on your plate, quitting was the right move.

ETA: Glad you got your visas and stuff sorted, sounds like it will be enjoyable. Not long now, just over a week! :)

Also I saw this and I thought it's funny :)

Hello Helena,Lany,Cora,Bex and Lita...and everyone else.

Cora,I don't know what was wrong with the job but if it made you feel bad and judging by what everyone else is saying it did,I'm glad you got rid of it. Now you can explore any possibilities and ideas you want.

Well done LF, don't get caught preying little girls.

If anyone mentions Sandor I will beat you down with my club of SanSan! :commie:

i might have had more tolerance for the lannisters if they weren't so blonde but i'm afraid it needs to be extermination .

i see blonde people , lots and lots of blonde people , ewwww.

Ypu might have a problem. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

Are we having a Hot Potato?

This made me think of Hot Chip, so thanks for that.

Well done LF, don't get caught preying little girls.

If anyone mentions Sandor I will beat you down with my club of SanSan! :commie:

Ypu might have a problem. Have you considered seeing a therapist?

This made me think of Hot Chip, so thanks for that.

BB don't make me cry I live and bleed Sansan :( :( :(

BTW JQC convinced me...I'm starting to watch Dr. Who :)

BB don't make me cry I live and bleed Sansan :( :( :(

BTW JQC convinced me...I'm starting to watch Dr. Who :)

:ack: Doctor Who :ack:

Its an unpopular opinion, but its the worst show I even watched

*flees in terror from the hordes of angry fans*

I still can't quote :tantrum: They all disappear when I try

I also can't edit :(

My weekend yard sale was pretty successful. Got rid of a lot of stuff, and made over $200 dollars. Still have a few large things to try and sell on Craig's list and I took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill today. Still have way too much fabric, but I did sell about 1/4 of it (more than I had thought I would)

Tonight's dinner, brought to you by my container garden. (damn, I can't hyper link either: http://i.imgur.com/Bt5cblh.jpg?1

Some summer flowers. http://imgur.com/a/yTWYe

I lost half my post :tantrum: and all my paragraphs :angry:

@Cora: Sounds like this was something you needed to do. :grouphug:

@ Koba: I am glad you were able to get the visa situation taken care of and that you are enjoying the in-laws

@ Helena: Thank you dear. still having some issues though, but I'll take what I can get

To buy a french press, a decent coffee grinder and a kettle would cost me nearly $100. Though the amount of money I'd save not buying coffee every morning on the way to work would probably balance that out pretty quickly. Hmm...

Well done on the win LITA!!

Congratulations on graduating JQC. Well done! **toasts JQC with imaginary champagne**

:ack: Doctor Who :ack:

Its an unpopular opinion, but its the worst show I even watched

*flees in terror from the hordes of angry fans*

You remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91nII842Ltc

I have this http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001VPXEBU/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1405991266&sr=8-1

It does the job though I suspect you could do the same with a mason jar and strainer.

Cora...... I don't want to be awful and celebrate you quitting your job, but if it means less stress and more sleep then bygolly, I'm celebrating :commie:

:grouphug: Just cause I :love: ya :)

Archived