TTTNE 432: All Your Little Fingers Are Belong To Spam

Good luck with the meeting, Zar!

Which never happened BTW, because guess what, I rushed myself to the meeting... and the customer figured it all out by themselves... and decided not to call to cancel the appointment. So there was I, sitting like a derp. <_<

DON'T DO THAT PEOPLE.

(at least cancel 15 minutes earlier so I can enjoy my free time... heck cancel 5 earlier and I'll still be happy).

BUT CANCEL.

It's 30°C here today, and I can actually handle it now,

You can handle our Spring Days? Success! :P

this might be the hottest summer I can recall.

O R'ly?

[MEANWHILE, IN ARIZONA]

Drove all the way to class. The rain was coming down like crazy. Decided to break out the umbrella and brave the storm because I really didn't want to miss class again. Barely walked 3 meters from the parking garage before I was soaked from head to toe. Horizontal rain coming at me from all directions. I had to retreat. So now I'm home wishing I'd ordered that french press yesterday so I could have brewed a nice cup of coffee on this night off.

Lesson learned: Buy the french press.

Awwww he's (or she?) is a cutie!!! :love:

Thanks for the kindness about the job guess.... I haven't really been able to feel the awesomeness since today at my maintenance job, the guy who shift was for today, didn't show so they called me in :stillsick:

On the bright side I was able to sleep for like five hours!! :commie: :D

@Elg

I evened up activating it again around one this morning since a friend wanted to talk but she lost her cell AGAIN! :bang:

Very cool! This is my design has been stuck in my head since I finished that show :D I say it all the time

I think the design in the forest was my favorite, as sick as that is.

And is it just me, or was the deadwood finale

anticlimactic but somehow enjoyable with Al' s last line?

:wub:

Which never happened BTW, because guess what, I rushed myself to the meeting... and the customer figured it all out by themselves... and decided not to call to cancel the appointment. So there was I, sitting like a derp. <_<

DON'T DO THAT PEOPLE.

(at least cancel 15 minutes earlier so I can enjoy my free time... heck cancel 5 earlier and I'll still be happy).

BUT CANCEL.

O R'ly?

[MEANWHILE, IN ARIZONA]

That's just rude! When things like that happen it always makes me wonder why people think their time is more valuable than mine.

Hello!

Still can't edit, but that is obviously the wrong link. not sure who that happened :lol: correct link: http://i.imgur.com/NNi3uDM.jpg (I hope :P )

Oooh, that's really nice! :thumbsup:

Btw, Black Sails starts in Germany on friday. Anyone seen it yet? Trailer looks promising

I've seen a few eps of it, and it's not great, but I suppose it's entertainment all the same. It's not awful, and has it's moments.

Naaawwww :wub: So cute!

DON'T DO THAT PEOPLE.

BUT CANCEL.

O R'ly?

[MEANWHILE, IN ARIZONA]

Well, too bad about the meeting, some people have no sense!

I know, we don't get the heat of other places, but I'm quite proud I can hande 30 C without much trouble after only two weeks of that kind of heat. As mentioned we rarely get over 30 here, and when we do it always a bit of a shock. Where I am now, it's much drier than where I live normally so it's a bit better.

Drove all the way to class. The rain was coming down like crazy. Decided to break out the umbrella and brave the storm because I really didn't want to miss class again. Barely walked 3 meters from the parking garage before I was soaked from head to toe. Horizontal rain coming at me from all directions. I had to retreat. So now I'm home wishing I'd ordered that french press yesterday so I could have brewed a nice cup of coffee on this night off.

Ooh, the sideways rain, that's never a welcome friend :P

Thanks for the kindness about the job guess.... I haven't really been able to feel the awesomeness since today at my maintenance job, the guy who shift was for today, didn't show so they called me in
On the bright side I was able to sleep for like five hours!! :commie:

Yay! Good that you got some sleep :grouphug:

Hey spammers!

Just a flyby. Congrats to LITA on the win! :cheers: And congrats to JQC for graduating! :D

Hope you're all well. I've been busy preparing for the 2nd epidural (which was this morning) and my mom and brother. Bro was my chauffeur and mom is staying with me for a couple of days. I really hope this shot sends me back to work.

That's all the news I have. I know I have not been around much - that's because all of my internet time is restricted to the phone and it's a PITA.

Have a great night, spammers! :kiss: for you all!

It's going to be 33C tomorrow. I'm taking squirt to the movies at 10am - they have a summer program for kids that has $1 movies :) then I just have to figure out how to escape the heat for the rest of the day.

Alex loves croutons - I knew this - but he saw me get them out for dinner tonight and asked if he could have some. Sure, no prob.

He ate the entire bag :shocked:

Eta: maid - I hope the shot works!! :grouphug:

Hey spammers!

Just a flyby. Congrats to LITA on the win! :cheers: And congrats to JQC for graduating! :D

Hope you're all well. I've been busy preparing for the 2nd epidural (which was this morning) and my mom and brother. Bro was my chauffeur and mom is staying with me for a couple of days. I really hope this shot sends me back to work.

That's all the news I have. I know I have not been around much - that's because all of my internet time is restricted to the phone and it's a PITA.

I'm holding my thums for the epi to work this time! :grouphug:

:kiss: you have a nice night too!

It's going to be 33C tomorrow. I'm taking squirt to the movies at 10am - they have a summer program for kids that has $1 movies :) then I just have to figure out how to escape the heat for the rest of the day.

Alex loves croutons - I knew this - but he saw me get them out for dinner tonight and asked if he could have some. Sure, no prob.

Boys/Men and bread, there's no cure for it. I hope he enjoyed it :D

My idea for heat like that is to keep near water, even if it's just a hose of cold water. I'm lucky that one of the joint cabins is well insulated so it keeps cool during the day, I can always go inside it to cool off. The other house is warmer but cools off at night, thankfully there is where the bedrooms are! We go to the lake to cool off every evening at least, so it's pretty nice.

Told ya!

Hey spammers!

Hang in there Maid!!!!!

Freeze fruit...!

Hello thread, I'm drunk as all fuck. It's been a while...

Urghghghg.

I am there :p

hello BB! Chat is always open :D

Listening to old Rush....

And is it just me, or was the deadwood finale

anticlimactic but somehow enjoyable with Al' s last line?

Pretty much everyone feels that way, It's cause a lot of the story lines were leading up to the 4th season but the show got cancelled. Fucking cocksuckers

Archived