Watch, Watched, Watching: You've probably never heard of it.

Remember the time period. Love this show, probably my favorite one on air now.

It's not one of my favorite shows out there, but I do like watching it. Dr. De Paul is probably my favorite character at the moment. It's like Mad Men amped up when it comes to dickish ( not a word) behavior

That reminds me, the final season of Mad Men is so far away. Sigh.

Both flicks are great. I've been meaning to do a re-watch of I Saw the Devil. Anyone see the remake of Oldboy? I haven't but I'm just curious to see how it holds up against the original?

I've heard it's not very good. I'll probably skip it. I'm not a big fan of Spike Lee's movies anyway.

Everything I've heard about the Oldboy remake suggests it's an utterly pointless movie- slavishly beholden to the original in style but without its understanding of character and changing the end in a ridiculous way.

Not particularly rushing to see it, tbh.

Everything I've heard about the Oldboy remake suggests it's an utterly pointless movie- slavishly beholden to the original in style but without its understanding of character and changing the end in a ridiculous way.

changing the ending? Whaaaa?

Not that I had any interest in watching it anyway but would if I saw it on telly. Even more disinterested now.

And a strange change too. Not as big as I thought it would be but strange.

And Sharlto Copley...what was he doing in that movie? Going straight from the Korean version to skimming the American he just looks... sad in comparison to his counterpart from the original.

Re-watched the 2003 Peter Pan movie; I swear the older I get the more I appreciate just how good this movie is. It makes me cry every time. Not even merely the ending, the whole damn film has me crying throughout. It's just...the best Peter Pan adaptionn by a mile. I also think the sexual tension undercurrent throughout works really well and the 'love story' of Peter and Wendy is so poignant it makes my heart hurt lol. Seriously; this film is so good, it's so underrated and not nearly appreciated enough. One of the best children's fantasy films ever.

Yeah, I don't wanna see it at all and figured it would be trash but wanted to get an opinion from someone who saw both. I am kind of curious to see how they probably butchered the ending now.

Lawless about moonshiners during prohibition.

I know you can't sit at the cool kids lunchtable anymore if you like anything associated with Shia Laboof but this movie was pretty good.

Although Shia does THE worst southern accent I've ever heard in my life, still a good movie.

Tom Hardy is a legit movie badass

Lawless about moonshiners during prohibition.

I know you can't sit at the cool kids lunchtable anymore if you like anything associated with Shia Laboof but this movie was pretty good.

Although Shia does THE worst southern accent I've ever heard in my life, still a good movie.

Tom Hardy is a legit movie badass

Tom Hardy is awesome enough to cancel out Labeef, it's okay to watch Lawless :p Just like it's okay to go and watch Fury in the fall ;)

Archived