So about August 19th.......TWOW news?

This is just another article in a whole slew of them trying to get readership by pretending to know something about the release date. They may as well just be making youtube videos with boobs in the thumbnail.

GRRM is not going to shit all over this other author's big day by giving us such monumental news. It's bad form and bad business. This is just GRRM finding yet another excuse not to be at home writing.

He has every right to say that. How would you feel if in an interview I said to you:

"So, [name], how do you feel about the idea you might die before completing [insert task here]?"

I think I would respond in a similar way. Its rude, disrespectful and outright offensive to Martin to ask him things like that.

He has every right to say that. How would you feel if in an interview I said to you:

"So, [name], how do you feel about the idea you might die before completing [insert task here]?"

I think I would respond in a similar way. Its rude, disrespectful and outright offensive to Martin to ask him things like that.

I will not ask this kind of question in his face, but the concern is real enough, based on his writting speed, we would have to wait until middle of 2020's for him finishing this series, and you only need to take a look at GGRM to know where these concern come from, Though I agree we should not ask him this question directly, but this concern is in our mind, and GGRM should have known that, and I guess he privately admit these concern is valid, and that is the reason why he is so mad.

So not 2015? That's depressing.

That's what it sounds like, unless she is being deliberately misleading. So at least another year and a half of waiting, or more...and it will have been at least 4.5 years since ADWD...

Between AFFC and ADWD was about 5.5 years, so even if TWOW came out on Jan 2nd, 2016, it would still only be a year of so quicker than ADWD...so much for Anne Groell's "we hope to have [TWOW] reasonably soon" (I don't know anyone who considers a year and a half at the earliest as reasonably soon....)

This is just another article in a whole slew of them trying to get readership by pretending to know something about the release date. They may as well just be making youtube videos with boobs in the thumbnail.

GRRM is not going to shit all over this other author's big day by giving us such monumental news. It's bad form and bad business. This is just GRRM finding yet another excuse not to be at home writing.

Yes. He's going to promote another author's book. If he reveals ANYTHING about his own writing, it'll be about the WoIaF book, not WoW.

Archived