Nights King

Why does everyone think there's going to be a second one? I know he's brought up a bit, but just because somethings brought up doesn't mean its going to happen lol. Unless I missed some essential foreshadowing, which I totally could have, but for all the talk of Nights King 2.0 I've not seen a reference saying there will be one at all, let alone it be Jon or stannis or any of the other popular candidates.

Just need a lil help on this one, there is also talk of the "sky is blue because we live in the eye of a blue eyed giant" so just wondering haha

Why does everyone think there's going to be a second one? I know he's brought up a bit, but just because somethings brought up doesn't mean its going to happen lol. Unless I missed some essential foreshadowing, which I totally could have, but for all the talk of Nights King 2.0 I've not seen a reference saying there will be one at all, let alone it be Jon or stannis or any of the other popular candidates.

Just need a lil help on this one, there is also talk of the "sky is blue because we live in the eye of a blue eyed giant" so just wondering haha

New Night's King (Jon)

New Lan the Clever (Tyrion)

New Bran the Builder (Alice Karstark)

I think if there is going to b a new Nights King it will be Stannis

The fact that the Night King got sort of enslaved by that White Walker woman is sort of the same thing that happens to Stannis by Melisandre.

Also does anyone know what happens to the White Walker women

The Night King gets his name wiped from history but i haven't heard nothing about her after he dies.

I think if there is going to b a new Nights King it will be Stannis

The fact that the Night King got sort of enslaved by that White Walker woman is sort of the same thing that happens to Stannis by Melisandre.

Also does anyone know what happens to the White Walker women

The Night King gets his name wiped from history but i haven't heard nothing about her after he dies.

I wondered if (show spoiler)

the less beardy Walker in the show, the one that turns the baby's eyes blue, was the night's Queen

My crackpot theory

The Starks made a deal with Jormun to let the Freefolk pass through the wall if Jormun helped defeat the Night king.

Then i think the Night Kings body may have ended up north of the wall in Jormun possession but the Starks wanted it back to bury in their crypts but Jormun wouldn't allow it because the risk was too great incase he ever rose again.

And thats why the Starks wouldn't let them through after the NK was defeated.

Crackpot i know and am sure someone will come along shortly and poke holes in it :)

Archived