Season 5 casting - v. 4 [Spoilers]

Arkash

Actually, in the show she wasn't even present at the wedding. We didn't see her, and if she had been, she would have been sitting next to Roose, her husband.

The "she should have warned Robb during the wedding!" is an argument on the level of "girls who don't want to marry who their father chooses can go bravely to make a career of their own!" or "Sansa should have fought her way out of KL". I've seen the same thing said about Roslin, who was clearly not happy about any of it, at least in the book. They were supposed to shout "It's a trap"? And then what? Ask Robb to take them in, if they don't get killed in the mayhem that would have ensued, where a lot of their family members would have also been killed, and bravely turned their backs on their family, and, in Wald as case, husband, if said family and husband don't lock them in or otherwise punish them? You know this is Westeros we are talking about?

Not that this is relevant to show!Walda anyway, since, like I said, she wasn't even at the Red Wedding.

We didn't see Fat Walda at the wedding on the show because she hadn't been cast yet. But Catelyn congratulated Roose for his recent marriage in 3x09, implying that Roose had arrived at the Twins and married Fat Walda shortly before Robb's group arrived. So where would else would be Fat Walda be?

I'm not saying it is fair. I'm just saying that the northerners will blame Fat Walda for being a Frey that participated in the Red Wedding, and that this is true in both book and show. A key attribute of misogynistic cultures is that they're not fair toward women. And Fat Walda is probably the only Frey within their reach in the show. Anyway, there is a decent chance that the northerners are framed for her death, as there is a decent chance that they were framed for the Frey kid's death in the books.

http://watchersonthewall.com/myranda-game-thrones-season-5/

Please, please, PLEASE GoT, not Myranda = fAyra, that would be undoubtedly the worst and dumbest thing on the show ever!

(F*ck HBO, that wasn't the Northern casting news I asked for! The Boltons should interact with some guys like Manderly or Dustin and fArya, not another eeevil psychopath girl, so far Winterfell's residents are only Roose, Ramsay, Reek, Walda and Myranda... Will we just see the Bolton men fucking with their wife/girlfriend + some fun with his Reek and bitches for Ramsay, until Stannis arrives?!... Sounds like enjoyment for Roose & Ramsay, but not for us.)

Chill, man! Nobody is saying that she is going to be fArya.

Personally, I didn't mind Myranda as much as most people here seem to, so I'm kind of going "meh" at these news.

Chill, man! Nobody is saying that she is going to be fArya.

Personally, I didn't mind Myranda as much as most people here seem to, so I'm kind of going "meh" at these news.

I'll heed the advice! :) Sorry for the outrage, I can't think what came over me, that was some spontaneous reaction, although I know this fArya-idea is ridiculous and silly.

I'll now simply try to stay patient and wait for more news...

I don't mind her that much either, but was that a character that they really found to be successful? Or is it just they want to give Ramsay another hunt and have us be more horrified by his slaughter of his "partner"?

Archived