Awesome

Yes, yes we are.

*self back pat*

Anything in particular you wanted to discus?

Not necessarily, just everything under the Westerosi sun. And Essos too. and Everything about this world.

I suppose we can kick off something though. How about the discussion the Red Priest and Victarion Greyjoy have? What did the priest say to him? Does Victarion believe he will ride a dragon?

Agreed, it is not my favorite series, but my top 2 do not exactly have this kind of following. Spy thrillers don't tend to do that, as popular as they maybe, lol.

I love being able to read all the different theories people have about what is going to happen, (though maybe some of you could have more of a sense of humor) :smileysex:

It's pretty awesome. I don't rank things, but I'm not a tv/movie person, so anything that captures and keeps my attention year after year is pretty amazing in its own right.

Agreed, it is not my favorite series, but my top 2 do not exactly have this kind of following. Spy thrillers don't tend to do that, as popular as they maybe, lol.

I love being able to read all the different theories people have about what is going to happen, (though maybe some of you could have more of a sense of humor) :smileysex:

Yes.

ok, Santa of House Clause is just fantastic
I agree with all this, I hadn't read a book since my sophomore year in high school till a friend turned me onto these during a very long power outage in my city, I fell so much in love with the series that I would constantly annoy any/everyone who would look at me. So I finally decided to hit up the forums, and I love it twice as much. These threads have exposed so many theories that I had no idea were even out there, much less piece together myself. I love it all

Welcome, Ser Duncan! Mostly friendly around here. And as you said it's pretty awesome.

The closest I've ever come to this kind of site in any other fandom was for Jane Austen. But even that was smaller in scope. The membership of Westeros.org makes it look puny by comparison (and it was an international group with 2,000+ members).

How awesome is this series? a whole website dedicated to discussing hundreds of different theories with hundreds of outcomes

... discussing these theories with so many people from many different places from all over the world.

:cheers:

Archived