If Jeyne Westerling is in the TWOW prologue

HosteenOsteen

If all of our fantasies have come true, the POV can be a Frey sent into the Neck chasing after some of Stoneheart's band of disaffected brothers. There, a confrontation involving the escaped Blackfish and the real Jeyne, not that imposter presented to Jaime, along with Howland, Maege, Galbart, Arthur Dayne and some whores who have gone where whores go ensues.

Or not.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, atleast we have the region of where the prologue comes from, Between Riverrun and the Crag. I bet the Blackfish is involved. Also, is not Edmure being moved along the same rout to Casterly Rock?, might we see Nymeria and her pack? It ought to be good.

I'm thinking Blackfish, which is what i'm hoping for, but the mention of Nymeria is awesome. Maybe its as simple as one of the guards seeing the pack approach and rip apart the Lannister guards around him.

I'm thinking Blackfish, which is what i'm hoping for, but the mention of Nymeria is awesome. Maybe its as simple as one of the guards seeing the pack approach and rip apart the Lannister guards around him.

So you want Blackfish to die because prologue POV characters die. I actually hope its something more surprising and bigger.

So you want Blackfish to die because prologue POV characters die. I actually hope its something more surprising and bigger.

The POV doesn't have to die.. I recently read somewhere, I forget where exactly, that GRRM said "I enjoy making rules, and then breaking the rule I just made." He was actually even referring the "POV always dying in the prologue" as the rule. So I wouldn't be surprised at all if this POV ends up killing someone else important instead of getting killed themselves, just as long as someone dies. It's Thrones so someone has to die.

I think it might be Jeyne's mother. She was an effing bitch, she was part of the Red Wedding planning and went to Jaime before depparting Riverrun to claim the reward (mainly marriage contracts) that Tywin had promissed her. She is deff the type of character that deserves a gruesome death... and especially at the hands of LS, since she is like in the a top 5 characters that deserves a slice of Red Wedding vengence.

On the other hand, the BWB hanging resource has already been employed... and I don't see George using it again, it seems cheap to me, and not in his style. He will surprise us somehow.

And time-wise, let us remember that AFFC ends up about half-way through ADWD.... So the Winds of Winter will trigger from several months after the party has departed to Casterly Rock. So I don't see an ambush happening... It if happened, it should have happened much earlier than the start of TWOW.

I think that since Jeyne will be in the prologue, it will take place in Casterly Rock (unless she has indeed escaped, meaning that she will be already wherever her rescuers have taken her).

If all of our fantasies have come true, the POV can be a Frey sent into the Neck chasing after some of Stoneheart's band of disaffected brothers. There, a confrontation involving the escaped Blackfish and the real Jeyne, not that imposter presented to Jaime, along with Howland, Maege, Galbart, Arthur Dayne and some whores who have gone where whores go ensues.

Or not.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

he already had a Frey die in an epilogue, though.

My guess/wish? is that the POV character is Jayne's mother and she dies. It could be at the hands of LS but I think not. My guess/wish is that it be Nymeria. The Blackfish has gathered some remnants of the survivors of the Red Wedding and attack the Westerling/Frey party in the Riverlands. He rescues Edmure and Jayne. Lady Frey escapes the ambush but is left with just her Husband to protect her. In the dead of night they both become wolf food.

Next chapter.

"She woke with a gasp, not knowing who she was, or where.

The smell of blood was heavy in her nostrils… "

That would certainly be gratifying.

My guess/wish? is that the POV character is Jayne's mother and she dies. It could be at the hands of LS but I think not. My guess/wish is that it be Nymeria. The Blackfish has gathered some remnants of the survivors of the Red Wedding and attack the Westerling/Frey party in the Riverlands. He rescues Edmure and Jayne. Lady Frey escapes the ambush but is left with just her Husband to protect her. In the dead of night they both become wolf food.

Tradition has it being the pov of a maester every other book, so that's what it will be. I could see this maester being witness to the blackfish rescuing her from her captives, before being attacked and killed by a pack of wolves led by a direwolf... chapter 1 would be an Arya chapter. Arya as Nymeria will recognize her great uncle and help protect him against the lannister guards. The maester runs off like a craven and one wolf catches him and kills him. The events would be in the prologue, but the insight from nymeria's point of view would be in the Arya chapter.

Grey Wind, whose death was never witnessed, into whom Robb warged right before he died, is going to pair up with Nymeria and ambush the convoy of Lannisters transporting Edmure and Jeyne Westerling to the West. Then they'll mate and give birth to a litter of direwolf babies, one of which Sansa will pick up somehow, and then it's on. Starks for the win.

Grey Wind, whose death was never witnessed, into whom Robb warged right before he died, is going to pair up with Nymeria and ambush the convoy of Lannisters transporting Edmure and Jeyne Westerling to the West. Then they'll mate and give birth to a litter of direwolf babies, one of which Sansa will pick up somehow, and then it's on. Starks for the win.

Those are Stark dire wolves not Lannister. No wolf-incest.

Grey Wind, whose death was never witnessed, into whom Robb warged right before he died, is going to pair up with Nymeria and ambush the convoy of Lannisters transporting Edmure and Jeyne Westerling to the West.

If so, which direwolf's head was sewed to Robb's neck?

Archived