Which characters do you miss the most ?

Sir Bronn

Hard to choose between Ned and Oberyn, both were necessary though

Out of left field I miss Maesters Luwin and Aemon, though I can see why Luwin had to die to free Bran up.

Maester Aemon is really quite sad, he had many possibilities, could really imagine him being a great mentor to Dany and she would have been overjoyed to meet her kin given she feels she is the last.

I have a horrible feeling that the corpse behind the pale horse in house of undying was not Dany's attempted assassin but may be Ser Barristan at battle of Mereen. I will be gutted if he dies because given he's pretty awesome and the last of a high breed of knight. He's the sort of person who would prefer to die in battle though

If there is one character I could only choose I'd have to say Ned

I will miss Lady Stoneheart, in GoT. But In all honesty, Tywin and Oberyn. Tywin was a smart and cunning villain, and Oberyn was a sort of Jack of all trades. Studied at the citadel, former member of the Second Sons, the guy was just cool.

I was really REALLY sad when Nimble Dick died. I think he's one of the best characters George wrote in the series.

I third this. Had a real emotional impact for having a very brief role in the story. I found myself right alongside Brienne, judging and mistrusting him, and then he turns out to be a good and honest guy. It was a punch to the gut.

Joff and Oberyn.

If we dont hear from Jon or about Jon for a long time, i will miss it. I remember eagerly waiting for tyrions chapter in AFFC and almost stopped when it never came. Hope he doesnt do it again.

Nobody, really, assuming the Hound comes back. Quentyn, maybe. Tywin did little for me. If I rated the 7 Starks on a scale of how much I like them, the ones who died were the bottom 3, so I'm not too broke up about that, especially since their deaths were so essential to the story. (Was actually kind of happy to see Cat go and pretty doggoned ambivalent about Robb so the RW definitely shocked me more than it made me sad.) Lysa, eh no. Drogo was just a plot point. Toodles, Drogo.

I mean yeah, Joffrey is a great character and I loved having him around, but he was just getting worse and worse as the story goes along. Since he had actual power to apply his mad cruelty to, I think we were rapidly approaching the point where the rest of the story just couldn't possibly carry on in King's Landing because Joffrey wouldn't let it. He had to go when he went.

Archived