How many people has Arya killed?

Don't remember the current count, but I'm sure someone who does will answer.

I think at some point her list will be unimportant to her as she realizes that killing those people doesn't change what happened, and doesn't help her deal with the tragedies in her life. She may save a few lives by taking some of them out, but I doubt she covers the whole list regardless.

She's not sure how many she killed during the encounter with Lorch's men, so we can't be sure.

Edit:

Ser Amory had no ladders, but the holdfast walls were rough-cut and unmortared, easy to climb, and there seemed to be no end to the foes. For each one Arya cut or stabbed or shoved back, another was coming over the wall.

Is the source of the ambiguity.

[MOD]

Some posts containing spoilers for TWoW sample chapters have been deleted.

It seems that it is necessary to post a reminder about the rules of this forum:

Spoilers

In the book threads, you are required to hide information relating to preview chapters, etc., which have not yet been published. This is because other boarders may not want to know what's in them, and don't want to be 'spoiled' for when the book comes out.

The rules exist to cater to everybody. You can post stuff about sample chapters in the General threads, but it must be under spoiler tags. We take it very seriously and people who breach this rule are liable to immediate suspension.

[/MOD]

Archived