Favorite Ancillary Character

Sword of the Morgan

Well, maybe not on the title of a thread, you're supposed to know what a thread is about by looking at the title.

I don't know that rule about what's supposed to be in title or where it's written, but if a title contains a word I don't know, I'm grown up enough to: 1) open the thread and deduce the meaning, 2) look the word up.

You are arguing for people to reduce their own vocabulary to cater to the lowest common denominator, don't do it.

I don't know that rule about what's supposed to be in title or where it's written, but if a title contains a word I don't know, I'm grown up enough to: 1) open the thread and deduce the meaning, 2) look the word up.

You are arguing for people to reduce their own vocabulary to cater to the lowest common denominator, don't do it.

:agree:

I think Xaro Xhoan Daxos is a very interesting minor character. I enjoy reading.about him, even if he is a disgusting human being.

Ser Creighton and Ser Illifer the Penniless are enjoyable too, in a nicer way.

Oh, and Beth Cassel of course

Rodrik the Reader. He's just so fascinating. This is a guy who grew up in a culture that despises book-learnin', and yet he not only ravenously devoured them, he still seems to thrive on the warrior culture (his two sons were warriors before they died, no?). I love thinking of Rodrik reaving with a cleaver in one hand, book in the other.

I love the Reader too! Unfortunately, his family fortune will evaporate after his death because he has so many overdue book fines at the Citadel library. :)

Qhorin Halfhand - I was so sad, when he was killed

Rodrick 'The Reader' Harlaw

Blackfish (if he counts as minor character)

Benjen Stark (dito Blackfish)

MIssandei

Dolorous Edd

Daven Lannister

Genna Frey-Lannister

Fat Walda

Sarella (same as Benjen and Blackfish - hard to say, if she will become a major character later on)

Maester Marwyn

Jon Conningtons whole boat crew

Wylla Manderly

.... and a lot more. There are so many great characters - everyone deserves his/her own book

Archived