Cersei on a new queen to replace her (Spoilers from AGOT-AFFC)

roccocannone

Cersei dsnt even know about dany....thats why she thinks its marge......

If she had listened to her advisers instead of being so consumed with paranoia about Margaery, she would have actually listened to the reports about Dany's growing power. And, again, she would have kept the Tyrells on side, which would be a huge advantage against Dany.

It's Dany. The irony being that, if Cersei had not been so paranoid about the prophecy and assumed it was Margaery and then Sansa, she would be more prepared to resist Dany's invasion.

Not just her obsession with Margarey, Cersei has been dismissive about any rumors of Danni or her dragons for a while, even as members of her own council say that tales of the dragons are too numerous for them to continue to ignore.

And I've always thought Danni made the most sense for who was referred to in this prophecy. Margarey and Sansa don't have an angry to take away everything Cersei holds dear, Danni does.

Margarey and Sansa don't have an angry to take away everything Cersei holds dear, Danni does.

Wut. Margaery and Sansa both have way more reason to want revenge on Cersei than Daenerys. Let's break it down.

Sansa: One of the main instigators of the death of her father which ultimately led to the downfall of House Stark. And that's not including the crap she had to put up with in King's Landing. Sansa would have plenty of reason to want revenge against Cersei.

Margaery: Well, Cersei framed her of High Treason and plotted to have her executed. I don't really think I need to say anymore here.

What reason has Dany got? That she married Robert Baratheon? Not much of a roadblock given that Cersei probably hated him more than Dany did.

Wut. Margaery and Sansa both have way more reason to want revenge on Cersei than Daenerys. Let's break it down.

Sansa: One of the main instigators of the death of her father which ultimately led to the downfall of House Stark. And that's not including the crap she had to put up with in King's Landing. Sansa would have plenty of reason to want revenge against Cersei.

Margaery: Well, Cersei framed her of High Treason and plotted to have her executed. I don't really think I need to say anymore here.

What reason has Dany got? That she married Robert Baratheon? Not much of a roadblock given that Cersei probably hated him more than Dany did.

Cersei's family and husband's family slaughtered her family and stole the throne. That's the biggest reason why Dany will take what she loves. Plus, Cersei never wanted Eddard to die. She didn't try to stop the execution, only said "Stop" but still she never gave the order to remove Ned's head.

Would be a bigger twist if it's Val, people still call her The Queen beyond the Wall's sister, though she's admitted that she has no true power, it seems more likely than Daenerys getting to Westeros.

But in all honesty, I have a feeling it will be Cersei causing her own demise, she only truly loves Tommen because he has the powerof the Iron Throne IMO.

And I think she'll think Myrcella is dead with her disfigurement (yeah I think Cersei is that cruel & fickle, even to her children that weren't Joffrey).

Will someone take over, yeah, but I doubt it would be Dany, if it is, I'll be so let down, it would just be such a contrived cliché, I would just loudly shout "Ugh!"

I think it could most likely be Sansa, originally not a threat, but teachings from The Hound (Yes I think he taught her about the true cruelty of the world) & Littlefinger, to a lesser extent IMO, and will use it to an advantage.

Cersei's family and husband's family slaughtered her family and stole the throne. That's the biggest reason why Dany will take what she loves. Plus, Cersei never wanted Eddard to die. She didn't try to stop the execution, only said "Stop" but still she never gave the order to remove Ned's head.

And being guilty by association is somehow a better motivation than actively playing a part in the destruction of your family or plotting to have you executed? Cersei had no part in the fall of House Targaryen and Dany is probably barely even aware of her existence. Remember Cersei never forgave Robert for killing Rhaegar.

Re: Ned's execution. I'm aware that she didn't want him dead, but that doesn't change the fact that she was one of the biggest instigators of the events that eventually led to his demise.

I would so much prefer it to be Arya. She would make a great warrior queen along the lines of Nymeria of old who landed on the shores of Dorne with her 10,000 ships. Instead of conquering she would be the great defender. I know shes not in line to inherit Winterfell but I could see her as a warrior.

Archived