Hardhome theories

lyannaisalive

Wyllis was a maester who established himself on the Free Folk settlement of Hardhome, under the protection of the chieftainGorm the Wolf, to write their customs while practicing as a healer and counselor. When Gorm was murdered in a drunken brawl, Wyllis found himself in mortal danger and fled back to Oldtown, where he wrote Hardhome: An Account of Three Years Spent Beyond-the-Wall among Savages, Raiders, and Woods-witches. The year after the illuminations were done, Wyllis vanished. It was said in the Citadel that he was last seen at the docks, looking for a ship that would take him to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea[1]

With what we know about Hardhome I think this is rather interesting.

I really like this theory. I do believe that Hardhome was destroyed by dragon fire. And I suppose it's possible that sheepstealer or cannibal made it to the caves of Hardhome, but I don't think that one had anything to do with the other due to the conflicting timeline. It also seems unlikely that we're looking at a Jon vs. Dany scenario since it would fly in the face of the 3 heads of the dragon prophecy. Thats assuming that Dany and Jon are two heads of the dragon, if theres gonna be another Dance, I think it's going to come down to whoever can use dragonbinder and Dany, Jon, and Tyrion. Who's with me?

Archived