damphair is the best character

greggs92

The Drowned God gives every man a gift, even him; no man could piss longer or farther than Aeron Greyjoy, as he proved at every feast. Once he bet his new longship against a herd of goats that he could quench a hearthfire with no more than his cock. Aeron feasted on goat for a year, and named the longship Golden Storm, though Balon threatened to hang him from her mast when he heard what sort of ram his brother proposed to mount upon her prow.

As much as I love stannis the mannis and dolorous "what is edd may never die" edd after a reread and reading that quote about aeron greyjoy I love it. Side note, I was readimg and my 86 yr old gram was by me and I started laughing, she asked what was funny and when I told her she was cracking up as well

No godless man may sit the seastone chair!!

Aeron reminds me of one of those crazy guys that eventually start to party too hard... Then they go to some fundamentalist religious rehab and come back as annoying preachers. I don't know if that's common elsewhere, but here it happens a lot.

Yes, it is, this gothic kid once went to some sort of "camp" in my middle school, he came back openly gay, so I have always assumed unhappy people are closet homo's, especially since that is the only logical reason people would think being gay is a choice, because they literally are choosing to not to follow their gay emotions.

Yes, it is, this gothic kid once went to some sort of "camp" in my middle school, he came back openly gay, so I have always assumed unhappy people are closet homo's, especially since that is the only logical reason people would think being gay is a choice, because they literally are choosing to not to follow their gay emotions.

Well, but that camp apparently did a good thing. I was referring to guys trading off an unhealthy use of drugs for an unhealthy obsession with god or whatever.

Ser greg, I know personally what u are talking about, unfortunately ive been to a few rehabs and I personally knkw these people, they do exist everywhere, sometimes they are fake other times they are sincere and whatever works for them to keep em off the drugs but yea trading one addiction for another isnt the best way

But anyway I would pay good money for a stannis pov during the greyjoy rebellion when golden storm with its "ram" came into view of stannis.

Ser greg, I know personally what u are talking about, unfortunately ive been to a few rehabs and I personally knkw these people, they do exist everywhere, sometimes they are fake other times they are sincere and whatever works for them to keep em off the drugs but yea trading one addiction for another isnt the best way

But anyway I would pay good money for a stannis pov during the greyjoy rebellion when golden storm with its "ram" came into view of stannis.

Yeah. I guess. At least god won't kill them literally. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against religious people or anything. It's just that some of those guys don't even make sense half of the time, it's like they've been brainwashed. But most likely that was because of drug abuse in the first place... (Not that I'm against drugs either, lol... moderation is key in everything i suppose...)

Aeron reminds me of one of those crazy guys that eventually start to party too hard... Then they go to some fundamentalist religious rehab and come back as annoying preachers. I don't know if that's common elsewhere, but here it happens a lot.

It is. And I hate that, being religious myself.

Ugh, why did we have to get boring Aeron instead of his old fun self?

Agree. I would have loved to see that ram =(

Whose piss can land further damphair or tormund? Tormund has the reach advantage

Well, he would have an advantage, but if it's as big as he says, he would have to bend it. That might actually cause him to lose some pressure. Unless he can piss when it's hard.. God this is going too far.

I like damphair, never understood all the hate his chapters got

Same here, they're delightfully bleak and slow-paced, having some of the best descriptions in the series.

They're a treasure trove of lore and backstory too.

Archived