New pic from TWOIAF

Nozlym

It's one of a number of dioramas featuring miniatures that he has on display in his house. I don't think it's meant to represent any historical/fictional battle, it's just put together to look cool.

George has some great miniatures.

It's one of a number of dioramas featuring miniatures that he has on display in his house. I don't think it's meant to represent any historical/fictional battle, it's just put together to look cool.

George has some great miniatures.

Fine, but that is definitely the ToJ in the bottom display, to the left of Dragonstone.

Wow, the more I see of this book the more excited I become, not only is the content great, but the artwork is astonishing. Roll on November.

Is 66 the fourteen fires exploding during the doom? 96 looks like a Northern castle, perhaps Winterfell in the depths of Winter.

At first I thought it was something in the north, maybe the land of always winter, fortress of the nights king? the figure on the bottom left could be azor ashai. However if you look at the very bottom, it looks like water, so I think it's dragonstone.

And how about those miniatures in that back? that's so awesome. Perhaps those are battles from the books, I can't tell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived