Jon Snow traveling beyond the Wall again?

It_is_Known_

And I believe you've been good enough that the great Gods of Ass-Kicking are going to grant your wish very soon. :D

Whoo hoo! I think this series would definitely be improved with some more ass-kicking from Jon XD

I read on the Wiki that the Haunted Forest, the forest south of the Land of Always Winter, has Weirwoods in it which Bran can tap into to see what's going on. I think that's how we will see the further parts of the north. Not through Jon, as cool as it would be for him to show us what's happening.

The story has already lead us through the haunted forest and beyond in the past, i think when they say further north, they mean closer or into the Lands of always winter. I would be pretty intrigued to see and hear about the kind of creatures and landscape so far north.

• 2 months later...

It doesn't make any sense for Jon to be in Ghost for that long. No need to send the direwolf alone when there's a character by the name of Bran sitting around doing nothing while there's likely trees everywhere and he's learning how to watch through them.

There's enough around the Wall and WF for Jon to do. It's not a week trip to the high North and back. Besides, didn't Bran already see a city like thing? Fly or die? Others failed?

I guess I wouldn't care if Jon stayed Dead, but I really anticipate the big reveal that Mel is undead when she breathes life back into Jon and dies herself, a la Beric/Cat. I want her to make this choice knowingly, because she really believes this stuff, and if she comes around to Jon, then it's a choice I think she would make.

And I think we need to go North, but I want the Others on the borders of Dorne by the end, not having this stay a Northern problem.

Archived