Is Dany meeting Khal Jhaqo good or bad ?

omar_muse

Well I think it's the possibility for her to finally rally the Dothraki. She 'll return to Vaes Dothrak and we know the city is large enough to hold all the men of all the khalasars. In AGoT Jorah says the crones have prophesied that one day all the khalasars will reunite. And Martin manages to put Mother and Children in the same sentence to explain it.

So Jhaqo isn't a big deal :cool4:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Drogon kills them both?

No, Dany will survive until the last book for certain. FOR CERTAIN.

You see, the books are called "A song of ICE and FIRE" in the end it will come down to the confrontation/relationship between ICE and FIRE. Others and Dragons. Jon Snow/Targaryen and Daenerys Targaryen. And Bran/Bloodraven and the Nights King thrown in there somewhere too.

Daenerys will play a huge and pivotal role, as will Jon and probably Bran.

Bit offtopic, but wanted to express why I strongly feel that Dany will not die until the very end (childbirth?) if at all.

I think some more Dothraki won´t be all that boring. Dany´s best chapters were in AGOT, and that was in some part thanks to the Dothraki.

Also, how is a gigantic khalassar lead by a Dragon riding queen gonna be boring, even if we´ll have to read some travellogue. (In the meantime we´ll have chapters from the wall, Braavos and KL).

I think Dany will fulfill her vow to kill Jhaqo and his kalasar will be only too happy to follow her because, of course, they follow power. Just a feeling, but I don't believe Dany is going back to Mereen. Maybe she gets another dream and/or another visit from Quaithe but I think she keeps heading east to "pass beneath the shadow" and "to go west, she must go east" ;)

Archived