Young Griff played by Hayden Christensen. Your reaction?

CrimsonBlackfyre

Hayden isn't bad. He did a fine job in "Life as a house"; he even got a Golden Globe nomination for his role.

He just happens to be an average actor with actually little range. He was awful in AOTC, but I kind of liked him in ROTS.

The main problem is...he's in his mid 30s right now; kinda old for Aegon. And I doubt he'll be able to pull off the accent.

Is he even allowed to star in movies/TV shows anymore?

:lol:

Oh, come one. COME ON. He's not that bad... SW movies he was in were terrible. Big difference. I've seen him in other movies and he's ok. Average but definitely way better than many other pretty boys girls are all crazy about nowadays.

Also, he's an architecture enthusiast like I am, meaning, he's better than anybody else. Kidding. Not.

At this point I'd take anyone as Young Griff!

Yeah, that too. I'm getting desperate. If HBO tells me that we're having Jake Lloyd as Aegon and Gilbert Gottfried as Griff, I wouldn't even mind. THAT DESPERATE.

Kit is 27?!?!

He turns out 28 in December. It's kind of odd when you realize he filmed the 1st season being 23.

Just to put people on situation...he'll finish the show being 30 years old, turning 31 in 2017.

He turns out 28 in December. It's kind of odd when you realize he filmed the 1st season being 23.

Just to put people on situation...he'll finish the show being 30 years old, turning 31 in 2017.

Wow, I had no idea he was that old. I guess starting at 23 makes sense, but my-o-my how time flies. Crazy!

Archived