Westeros Fantasy Football Thunderdome 2014-15

Bronn Stone

It's so funny to see how my team in this league is doing compared to experts.

Kind of the same in the other direction... Andrew Luck and the merry rejects.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in need of WR help after the loss of Cooks. Willing to trade Ivory for a serviceable WR3 if anyone needs a RB2.

Sent you an offer. Though not for Ivory.

Actually sent out a bunch of offers in this league a few days ago. Haven't received any responses though. Of the 4 Westeros leagues I'm in, its definitely the most inactive with regard to trades (just 1 all season).

Well, I think it's safe to say the Bear Island Bears have had the Greywater Greenseer's number this season. I mean, two victories by a total of 4.14 points! I suppose it's only fitting that after my kicker put up 21 points that your defense would put up 24 points :P

I'm trying to make the playoffs here!

No, seriously - nice win, Kal.

So, in order to get in the playoffs, I have to hope that Highgarden Lancers beats Riverrun Elite, I beat Runestone Rocks, The Greywater Greenseers beats Pyke Sea Direwolves, and I make up 35 points. I can also get in if the first two things happen and I make up around 50 on Pyke Sea Direwolves.

This season slipped away from me at the end...

I faded badly at the end. Three losses (and three miserable scores) in the second run through the division.

I might get a Khan-esque meaningless "from hell's heart I stab at thee" rivalry win over WJ if Miller has some yardage and a score tonight. But not a strong showing in the dome for Winterfell this year.

I faded badly at the end. Three losses (and three miserable scores) in the second run through the division.

I might get a Khan-esque meaningless "from hell's heart I stab at thee" rivalry win over WJ if Miller has some yardage and a score tonight. But not a strong showing in the dome for Winterfell this year.

I should have kept the Jags defense in my lineup, instead of switching to the Ravens.

But I'm good either way - should have a bye locked up no matter what.

Looks like I managed a 1 point win over Bronn, denying him the rivalry victory and giving me the top seed.

Playoffs -

Whiskeyjack (1) - bye

Mya (2) - bye

JJ Lannister (3) vs. Prince of the North (6)

Fuentez (4) vs. Reposado (5)

Lots of overlap between Thunderdome and Westeros A - 4 of the 6 playoff teams are the same (me, JJ, POTN, and Fuentez).

Interesting to see the surviving QBs in this league. Not exactly what I'd expect in a league with small lineups and with talent stretched over 16 teams.

Aaron Rodgers

Matt Ryan

Colin Kaepernick

Ryan Tannehill

Josh McCown

Teddy Bridgewater

I feel good about my chances with the only top tier QB left. Saying that I'll probably get bounced in the first round.

Archived