Westeros Dynasty Football 2014

grozeng

So, if I drop Ridley and Nicks, my budget becomes $74 with 9 spots left, correct? (Factoring in a penalty of $10 on Ridley and $4 on Nicks.) And I only eat the Ridley penalty for this season, yes?

If this is correct, I will go that route.

So, if I drop Ridley and Nicks, my budget becomes $74 with 9 spots left, correct? (Factoring in a penalty of $10 on Ridley and $4 on Nicks.) And I only eat the Ridley penalty for this season, yes?

If this is correct, I will go that route.

I'll give you Larry Fitz for Nicks.

And seriously, can we get confirmation of the Jones-Hilton trade?

There is no Jones-Hilton trade. There was a solicitation of an offer and I chose to counter via email - not wanting to haggle it out on the board. Apologies for any confusion, but the Hilton contract is too sweet whereas the Jones contract is pretty much full market value and maybe a bit more.

Penalties are 1/3 of the contract rounded up with a minimum of $1 for the remainder of the contract. So I have Trent Richardson at $39 for 2 years. My penalty is $13 for 2 years.

If you have someone for $13, the penalty is $4. $14 the penalty is $5.

The penalty on Ridley is $10 and Nicks is $4.

Drops are due by tomorrow.

Jace, you need to get below budget

Penalties are 1/3 of the contract rounded up with a minimum of $1 for the remainder of the contract. So I have Trent Richardson at $39 for 2 years. My penalty is $13 for 2 years.

If you have someone for $13, the penalty is $4. $14 the penalty is $5.

I'm dropping Miles Austin - 5 (1 year). That should give me a new budget of $107 right?

Jace and I have a trade

Jace gets:

Christine Michael $2 for 2 years

James Jones $2 for 2 years

Stevie Johnson $4 for 1 year

I get Julio Jones

$30 for 3 years (Jace agrees to pay $5 of the salary)

Jace will not drop Fitzgerald. I think $35 for Julio was too much considering where all the other top receivers went, but am OK with $30. I hate to get rid of Michael. I am not sure if he will be worth a lot this year, but I see him being a major factor next year considering the Seahawks would not sign Lynch to a long term deal.

And this gets Jace under budget without a huge penalty. Jace now has $32 to spend on $13 players

I am also dropping Trent Richardson ($13 penalty for 3 years - ouch) and Joseph Randle ($1 for 3 years).

Archived