Michael Brown's death and civil unrest in north St. Louis

TerraPrime

I've disagreed with opinions of some of the very posters who are calling you out right now. So it really has nothing to do with anything but your willful ignorance to admit fault. Believe it or not some people on this site are able to respectfully argue with one another.

I've noticed that and that's great. There was no malice intended when I posted that. I was going to say white people/ yellow people/ blue people/ green people.... But in urgency I stopped at yellow people and continued with " whatever race or color ". If that's a fault then I admit that. But I never meant to refer to Asians. It's silly and offends me to be called a racist when I said nothing racist.

Believe it or not, you're not actually the final arbiter of whether or not referencing yellow skin color is racist. And the ethnicity of the person you've married isn't a shield against racist words. If I threw an anti-white slur at you, would it be okay since I'm married to a white person?

OK what did I say anti Asian genius

OK what did I say anti Asian genius

Are you seriously asking me what the offensive words you used were? The last few pages have been all about it. Re-read them. Or fucking Google it, genius.

Anyway, going to take Howdy's advice, before you start telling us how many of your best friends are Asian too.

I've noticed that and that's great. There was no malice intended when I posted that. I was going to say white people/ yellow people/ blue people/ green people.... But in urgency I stopped at yellow people and continued with " whatever race or color ". If that's a fault then I admit that. But I never meant to refer to Asians. It's silly and offends me to be called a racist when I said nothing racist.

Well this is where I tap out. Anytime you follow a halfhearted apology with but..it totally negates any positives the previous apology may have had. Good luck.

Was there no malice when you implied the victim was the cop and not the kid that died?

Anyway, going to take Howdy's advice, before you start telling us how many of your best friends are Asian too.

99.99% of the time I'd apply this logic. But the Maker's Mark says smash the pinata more.

A coda to this thread, before a mod wakes up and locks it:

The Onion keeps up its disturbing habit of being more trenchant and observant than most real news organizations:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/sometimes-unfortunate-things-happen-in-the-heat-of,36690/

And one that they must have written for the Prince in Yellow here:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/im-always-open-to-feedback-that-i-can-get-defensiv,36671/

Archived