Spoilers-how info gets to lannisters in epilogue

omiewise

I may have missed something, but how do the Lannisters know that Jon Connington and Aegon are in Westeros? Connington takes out all those ravens and there is quite a bit of space spent talking about surprising King's Landing. What'd I miss?

The passage of time. The populace around Griffin's Roost and the other attacked areas will certainly notice the change in ownership, rumors will spread and in time, it will reach a castle with a rookery and an owner loyal to Kings Landing. It'll take time, a lot of it, but it will reach KL eventually.

Oh, that's it? I was re-reading and went from the Griffin Reborn chapter then flipped to the epilogue. I didn't really pick up on a bunch of time passing. I had a feeling it was something simple when I posted this and it took awhile for anyone to answer. Thanks

I remember there being a part in the last JC chapter that he thought something along the lines of "word will get out one way or another but no reason to let word out even faster". Sorry i dont remember the exact thought JC had but it was something along those lines. Besides, they are marching around with elephants, hard to keep it under wraps for too long.

Speaking of all of those ravens, I'd like to see, at the least, a complete Maester boycott of Connington and all of his holdings in retribution for the murder of one of their own.

If you can get to him to throw him out a window, you can certainly stop him from sending out any more birds and just keep him locked up until such time as the castle has finished changing hands and then he can continue to serve under the new management.

His death was unnecessary and gratuitous.

"No more ravens for you!"

Speaking of all of those ravens, I'd like to see, at the least, a complete Maester boycott of Connington and all of his holdings in retribution for the murder of one of their own.

If you can get to him to throw him out a window, you can certainly stop him from sending out any more birds and just keep him locked up until such time as the castle has finished changing hands and then he can continue to serve under the new management.

When they threw him out the window it made me laugh actually. Can't trust the grey rats.

They shot like three ravens before. The maester didn't get the indirect.

When they threw him out the window it made me laugh actually. Can't trust the grey rats.

:lol: It was fun

Archived