ASOIAF Elimination Game XXVII: Words, phrases and quotes of ASOIAF you have mistakenly used around the Unsullied - Final 5

Lord Lyman

A worthy winner I think. There were a few other phrases like "Words are wind" that I've used twice or thrice, but "Winter is coming" is something I said and heard really often last autumn. "What do we say to death? - Not today." is an awesome quote but nothing I've used in my normal life.

A worthy winner I think. There were a few other phrases like "Words are wind" that I've used twice or thrice, but "Winter is coming" is something I said and heard really often last autumn. "What do we say to death? - Not today." is an awesome quote but nothing I've used in my normal life.

Did we get "seven hells!" on the list?

I have a feeling it got left off and that's one a lot of people now use. I'll bet there are even unsullied that say it without knowing it's origin.

Did we get "seven hells!" on the list?

I have a feeling it got left off and that's one a lot of people now use. I'll bet there are even unsullied that say it without knowing it's origin.

I just looked at the original list of 66. "Seven hells" was nowhere to be found.

Oh, right! We've got nine IIRC so "Seven hells!" doesn't have real world origin, I think. Well, I fear thinkng of it now is a bit late, but if we ever replay this game, we should take it in.

Archived