BEWARE THE PERFUMED SENESCHAL!

tormund's beard

It's not 'obvious' at all. 'Selaesori Qhoran' is 'fragrant steward', not 'perfumed seneschal' and the 'perfumed seneschal' could also be

Fragrant Steward is a translation. Since Perfumed Seneschal means essentially the same, it's probably just as valid a translation. Of course we can't be sure as it's all fiction. Given that the ship sank before it reached Meereen, Reznak looks like the best candidate, though.

It's not 'obvious' at all. 'Selaesori Qhoran' is 'fragrant steward', not 'perfumed seneschal' and the 'perfumed seneschal' could also be

-Varys

-Reznak mo Reznak, like Dany suspects

-Garth Tyrell

-Archmaester Theobald

-Archmaester Marwyn, which is what I think

I guess it's all open to speculation at this point but I always thought it was Illyrio ever since reading his description when Dany was sitting next to him & thinking she couldn't stand his sweet smell.

Sorry OP I disagree it's obvious as well, as has been pointed out - the ship sank, I think it's just one of those annoying little hints GRRM has put in that may never be answered & readers will continue to argue about long after the books have concluded.

-Varys

-Reznak mo Reznak, like Dany suspects

-Garth Tyrell

-Archmaester Theobald

-Archmaester Marwyn, which is what I think

Who is an actual steward in the story? The boat is (was)

i hope its not victarion... i want to see victarion chokeslammin' a wight with his fiery hand and see if the wights can catch fire when he punchs them.

man now im sad because such coolness will only exist in my head :(

Maybe Vic is Azor Ahai Reborn and his fist is Lightbringer.

i want to see victarion chokeslammin' a wight with his fiery hand and see if the wights can catch fire when he punchs them.

This is now a front runner for what I want to see happen at least once in the series :bowdown:

I believe the Perfumed Seneschal is Lord Varys, and in the end of it all, after Aegon is forced from the Iron Throne and all of Varys' plans are ruined, he'll be the one killing Daenerys.

Or, you know, nothing of this at all.

Archived