Sasquan Spokane 2015 Worldcon

Cause I'm jonesing I figured I'd go ahead and start this one. I plan to be there. The Membership rate is currently $170.00 but is going up September 1st

Ser Knight Somerville

Lily Valley

Darnell Coleman

OneEyedRaven

Ser Scot A Ellison

Lady Narcissa

Frisco

Elder Sister :) [cause she is going to make it after all]

Racebannon

Cuellar

Beniowa

Bookwym2

King Tyrion I

Tully

Alguien

Perrianne Lurie

Stubby and Laoise

DreamSongs :(

LadyQ

Daenerys Stormborn

Q the cat

The maid of Woodlynne (+1)

Regina and Fenryng

Monday

Mathias

Coyoties Daughter (almost certainly)

Ztemhead and family (assuming the crick don't rise)

Bluerose and Fiancee

Curlz

Nichole

Price Lodey (watch out for the bells)

Bronn Stone

Peterbound

Pod!!!

Faceless Athena

Stunts

Scalesusa

Chataya

LarrytheImp

Arithmail

Salome Sand Witch

Remember, if you want to vote for site selection you have to come to Sasquan to vote. Therefore, everyone who wants DC 2017 needs to be in Spokane next year. There is a strong BWB presence in DC and we have members on the organizing committee for DC.

:)

I was wrong. You can vote remotely, but there is always a fee to vote.

Hmmmm....Spokane appears to be one of the very few places in the US I can't fly direct to. Maybe I will have to go to Seattle or Denver for a few days before to avoid connecting flights on the same day. But I should be there. I have the box of BWB party supplies with twinkle lights all packed and ready!

Yeah, let's not distract from what is going to be a great time at Sasquan by going to war over 2017. Have we learned nothing from the Dance of the Dragons?

It will take an emergency to keep me away from Spokane next year. Can we have a campout?

Makotohanabi and I have memberships for Sasquan and hopefully nothing will prevent us from going.

There are special rules for serving alcohol in the State of Washington. Hopefully it will be the cheaper licensing option and we won't have to have people get a servers license. Good news is that can be earned online for a price.

The city is nice and people are friendly. Ser Scott I'll mark you on the list for party help on Thursday night.

I hope the Sasquan people get their shit together very soon, because their showing at Loncon3 was incredibly poor. Embarrassingly so.

it may be other people who get it together for them. I was at Spocon last weekend solo and greased the skids on a couple of things.

Archived