TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Not a big word but for some it's the most difficult , pride is worthless and fades away . cherish those you care about and apologize , not much is worth losing them or making them sad.

Because I like being meaningful and shit ;)

FER should see this. She didn't really get to know you before she ran away.

With apologies to Lany ( :P ) sometimes it is very useful to say you're sorry. It allows you to talk about things that might have caused friction, and to become friends again with those you might have alienated.

And sometimes it allows you let go of guilt in your head for something nobody was mad at you about (but how would you know till you ask?).

Thanks for bringing up this theme.

You are a credit to the spamily, mp.

In either case, potato, I accept your apology and offer one of my own.

Sorry for being weird and for pontificating too much at times.

Good to hear Nero, and good luck! :leer:

I've discovered I really like Stephen King's books. I'm currently his memoir/writing master class book called On Writing. It's full of really great advice for those who want to be writers.

Thanks! SK is amazing. I'm sure that you would like many of his books.

That's great. For whatever reason I've never read any Stephen King. I did see a movie based on one of his books and it was set in his home state of Maine. Starred Kathy Bates, but don't remember the name of it. It was OK.

He certainly has sold enough books to be worth reading on the subject of writing.

Again, SK is definitely worth a read. Sadly, most of the movie adaptions butchered the story.

Congratulations Tater :grouphug:

I refuse to be sorry! I make no apologies for who I am. :P

This can also be spin to

Sorry you're not sorry? :P

Sorry Lany, I couldn't resist, it was an easy grab!

:cheers: to tates and the theme, it's a serious theme in fact! Sorry is a hard word!

Congratulations on the win, mp!

Apologizing is an incredibly powerful act. In recovery there is a step for making amends. To me , it's actually three parts:

1. I am sorry, what I did/said was wrong and/or hurtful.

2. What I should have done/said is ______.

3. What can I do to help reverse any hurt to you?

In my life experience (and I'm pretty old!) is the only thing more powerful than an apology is forgiveness.

Yes, the theme is very sweet and serious and shit ;)

I am sorry for being so moody and irrationally sensitive. Not many can take it, and I appreciate immensely the few who do! :grouphug: for my friends.

Oooh, we need apologies.

I am sorry for being annoying and erratic with my moods. I am also sorry if I sometimes seem to be ignoring people's posts and seem insensitive on ocassions. I'm also sorry if I ever offend anyone unintentionally. :grouphug:

Where are you going?! :o

well, I am leaving for the cinema (which eerily reminds me of Odie misreading enigma for enema, and inigima mistaking us repeatedly mentioning the word enigma for himself :lmao: )

Archived