TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

Morning spamigos :)

A woman needs a hug... seems you have to pay a kazillion €uros, your soul, your firstborn and a kidney to be the owner of a halfrotten shoebox these days :frown5:

It's true. They make you sign your soul to the bank and what you get is someone else's mistakes to correct.

BUT

I'd happily sign again.

OH

:grouphug:

Hello spammies,

Indiscriminate hugs all round! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm not long home from work, my feet are killing me. 13 hours is a long day.

I brought a ham salad home with me and a cup of camomile tea, so i may fall asleep any time!

looks like I'm gonna have to join facebook!

I've resisted till now, but photos of my pals at Loncon is too hard to resist.

A sure sign of desperation: I am applying to be a substitute teacher. I did this once before when I was laid off (and as luck would have it, as soon as I accepted a contract with the school, the old job called me back...I stayed with the school until it let out for the summer, then went back to my old job) It is rather erratic and can be hell some days. Middles schoolers are evil, and kindergartners are very scary. (ok, to be fair to the 5 yr olds it was music class...my instructions were to play the opening music, which I did with all the classes, but the little ones got up and did wild dancing. totally freaked me out as I wasn't expecting it. I didn't know if I should stop them or not. I didn't, but I was worried they would hurt themselves :P )

This was brought on by 2 calls yesterday for interviews but the places were just too far away. (but would have been fine if we were still in the old house as it was close to everything. since our financial difficulties I have regretted the move here...but damn, I really couldn't take the husband's complaining about my old house (the size and the location....truly, both were adequate, but admittedly, the high school was bad (my daughter went to a magnet school, so it didn't matter)

I find it is easier to land a job when you're working than when you aren't I don't know why... it's like girls trying to hit on you when you're evidently with s.o. else (this has happened to me).

I mean once I had one say like... you have a girlfriend... but that doesn't mean you're going to marry her! That was forward :unsure:

Hello spammies,

Indiscriminate hugs all round! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I'm not long home from work, my feet are killing me. 13 hours is a long day.

I brought a ham salad home with me and a cup of camomile tea, so i may fall asleep any time!

looks like I'm gonna have to join facebook!

I've resisted till now, but photos of my pals at Loncon is too hard to resist.

*prepares foot soak for tired hard working feet*

I was thinking this same thing. I don't want a Facebook but it seems the world may just force me! Plus I have no social points on sims freeplay, either :lol:

Today is Alex's birthday! He is 4 years old at 8:58 am pst :D

We aren't celebrating until Sunday though.

Morning spamigos :)

A woman needs a hug... seems you have to pay a kazillion €uros, your soul, your firstborn and a kidney to be the owner of a halfrotten shoebox these days :frown5:

:grouphug:

And good morning everyone.

*prepares foot soak for tired hard working feet*

I was thinking this same thing. I don't want a Facebook but it seems the world may just force me! Plus I have no social points on sims freeplay, either :lol:

Today is Alex's birthday! He is 4 years old at 8:58 am pst :D

We aren't celebrating until Sunday though.

Happy birthday to little Alex! :commie: Such a great age....suddenly they go from baby to little person, but have surprising moments of the return to baby.

I find it is easier to land a job when you're working than when you aren't I don't know why... it's like girls trying to hit on you when you're evidently with s.o. else (this has happened to me).

Actually it has more to do with HR people thinking you lose your skills when all you do is sit at home all day (not that this is what most do, but it is the perception)

and this is the exact reason I am going to do it.

Happy Birthday Alex!!

Four is a great age. Poop is word number one. Merely saying it inspires hilarity.

Hi KiD!

Sleep well Gillio! (13 hours is waaay too much. I have a tough enough time with 8 hours. Much rather work my tail off for 6.)

Lany,

I'm confused. Have you just moved from the beautiful house where you had the nice yard and patio you worked so hard on (and which you shared pictures of) or are you talking about a previous house?

Do you guys remember me? Do you guys still recognize me? :eek:

It's been so long since I posted a proper post :bawl:

:leaving:

Well considering you are part of me , yes! :grouphug: :kiss: :grouphug:

So.

Some of you may guess that I'll die of something like excessive typing. Some of you that I'll die of excessive shopping. Or just excessive sleeping. Or you agree with potato and think that I'll die of alcohol consumption. :lol: You are all wrong, bahahaha. :devil: I just found out how I'll die. No, I didn't take one of those internet quizzes that tell you exactly what time and what way you'll die. I just opened the cabinet in the hall. For your information, I will die of suffocation as a result of being buried under the millions and millions of paper bags bursting out of my hall cabinet one day.

Earlier today I had a serious Dursleys versus Hogwarts letters moment when I, rather unwisely, decided it was time to tidy my hall cabinet. WHO THE FUCK has 46 paper shopping bags in their cabinet?! That's me, people. :crying: Anyways, if not paper bags, then unorganized utility bills will bury me. :rofl:

How are you all, beloved people?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE O!!! :grouphug: :kiss:

ETA: Aww, you guys are so sweet! Thank you! KJR, it's been ages since I last saw you around :cheers: :grouphug: How you doing?

Do you guys remember me? Do you guys still recognize me? :eek:

It's been so long since I posted a proper post :bawl:

:leaving:

As if one could ever forget you! :love:

Lany,

I'm confused. Have you just moved from the beautiful house where you had the nice yard and patio you worked so hard on (and which you shared pictures of) or are you talking about a previous house?

The house before this lovely one.

It was a newly built (when we bought it in '94) townhouse. And really, it wasn't all that small once we finished the basement and moved Becky down there. I'll give him the neighborhood not being the best, but it wasn't exactly bad either. We were just outside Baltimore city limits, could get to the Inner Harbor in about 15 minutes. Still only an hour away from DC. (just off I-95)

Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!

Hello all! I have finally decided on my theme music. If I ever need to make a dramatic entrance into a room, this will be it for sure. And if this doesn't qualify for a Throwback Thursday post, I don't know what would.

Howdy all! :)

:lol:

Hey there darling. Nice to see you around these parts. You should come by more often :love:

Archived