TTTNE 434 : Sorry ?

N/A

bonus chains involve true stories so maybe? can I temp you?

you can tickle me and maybe I'll concede :P

But sadly, I need to keep away from things that distract me from working, my mafia stint last week took a bit too much of my time and I don't want to fall behind on work because I'm finally on a normal schedule (most summer I was working very extended hours).

I hate automated applications that insist on data that does not exist. Like the street address and phone number of the US Army.

And what was the phone number of the job I had 10 years ago that the company went out of business. :tantrum:

(I used a lot of 1111111111. this will most likely result in my application being trashed :( )

Well hello to you to. :)

That is an idea. HAR HAR HAR :ninja:

Well, for me, another faculty is completely another school ... :leaving: University does really not work as a unit around here, another faculty = completely another world.

I forgot everything I have already researched for the abroad semester before summer, so I had to find a couple of information anew. And of course, the information of our faculty online are far from up to date. :tantrum: Ah yes, it is just this part of the year.

So you are applying to Erasmus? As far as I know, the deadline is in February for the next year for the whole Europe. Where do you want to go? The bureaucracy is absolute shit to deal with, but everybody who has done it says it is totally worth it. We will see. I am sure you can handle it. :)

Oh yeah. It's lovely when the secretaries send you to the homepage, but the homepage is not up to date and basically sends you back to the secretaries... uhh.

UK, Ireland or Germany. I'd like to go to the UK most, but Germany would be the most beneficial, like... language learning-wise. Where are you planning to go?

:grouphug: to Eira, LadyO, Adara and L_T! :grouphug: And to everybody else too.

And come to chat, people! :)

I made polenta today (yes, I know this is winter food, but w.e. I like it and it's comfort food, also Zar needs some meat on his bones). But I think I'm going to pan sear the polenta portions because I let it cool down too fast. So they'll be like polenta patties or something like it.

I made polenta today (yes, I know this is winter food, but w.e. I like it and it's comfort food, also Zar needs some meat on his bones). But I think I'm going to pan sear the polenta portions because I let it cool down too fast. So they'll be like polenta patties or something like it.

Mmmm, polenta is one of my favorite foods :)

@KiD Papercuts are the ABSOLUTE WORST!!!

morning spammies. :grouphug: Tha camomile tea worked briliantly, I slept really well!!!

Happy birthday Little O.

Lany, good plan, most times I've got a new job, its been from temp work.

Quoth i thought this was your theme tune.

Yesterday they were selling daffodils for cancer fundraising, as well as pens and stuff. I spent $20 and shouted the ladies a coffee.

Well gotta go, i'm it at work today, son has gone to sydney for a Magic the gathering tournament...

Hit the shorts clearance sale, and got 2 pairs that actually fit (the ones I got at the beginning of summer I have been removing without unbuttoning/unzipping. Size 10!

Fantastic Lany :commie: That must be a really awesome feeling!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes for Lil O!

We went to the port to see.the tall ships and th world's largest rubber duck!

http://www.presstelegram.com/20140820/tall-ships-parade-giant-yellow-duck-greeted-warmly-by-thousands-along-san-pedro-waterfront

It was pretty neat :)

Hugs and kisses everyone!

I'm so bored...... but I can't go out tonight because I have work early in the morning......

I hate living alone sometimes :(

This is one of those times

When I was your age I'd go out drinking till 2 or 3AM and then get up at 6AM to go work in the warehouse. Somehow I survived that, if I tried it now I'd die. You're a lot smarter than I was :P

When I was your age I'd go out drinking till 2 or 3AM and then get up at 6AM to go work in the warehouse. Somehow I survived that, if I tried it now I'd die. You're a lot smarter than I was :P

:lol:

That would be so great right now!!

Except my monthly female reminder isnt really letting me do squat! Tomorrow will be tough! How are you and your gf doing? How is her recovery going?

Hey Mark :kiss:

:lol:

That would be so great right now!!

Except my monthly female reminder isnt really letting me do squat! Tomorrow will be tough! How are you and your gf doing? How is her recovery going?

Hey Mark :kiss:

It's going :P She's frustrated because the doctors told her she needs to stay in bed for the first week and a half or so and she hates having to ask for help and not being able to do everything on her own. Plus the pain meds they gave her make her sleep all day and she hates that too, but it's all temporary. Once she's back on her feet and pain free it'll all be worth it.

It's going :P She's frustrated because the doctors told her she needs to stay in bed for the first week and a half or so and she hates having to ask forfor help and not being able to do everything on her own. Plus the pain meds they gave her make her sleep all day and she hates that too, but it's all temporary. Once she's back on her feet and pain free it'll all be worth it.

Oh dear! Well I hope you continue to help her along the way

I hope she continues to get better :grouphug:

Happy Birthday Little O!

Rhae, its official. You have joined Cora as a graduate in 'Bex's School Of NonDomestication and Dust Collection'. You graduated with honors for having 46 shopping bags in your closet. Unorganized utility bills don't count until you are sitting in the dark and realizing that you forgot to pay the power bill even though there was money in the bank. 'Its not storming, why is my power out? Did someone hit the pole? Did someone move and they cut the power to the wrong apartment? Has the Zombie Apocalypse arrived? Now, wait...when was the last time I remembered to pay the bill......' :p

Wish me luck gang. Test out on the trauma class today.

Happy Birthday Little O!

Rhae, its official. You have joined Cora as a graduate in 'Bex's School Of NonDomestication and Dust Collection'. You graduated with honors for having 46 shopping bags in your closet. Unorganized utility bills don't count until you are sitting in the dark and realizing that you forgot to pay the power bill even though there was money in the bank. 'Its not storming, why is my power out? Did someone hit the pole? Did someone move and they cut the power to the wrong apartment? Has the Zombie Apocalypse arrived? Now, wait...when was the last time I remembered to pay the bill......' :p

Wish me luck gang. Test out on the trauma class today.

You don't have a direct debit for the bills? :p Surely that makes it easier?

ETA: Good Luck!

Archived