Will Ice become the new Lightbringer?

Archmaester Drew

you believe varys targ/fyre theories then id assume. i do too. i also believe varys, is just another role. that varys isnt really varys at all.

i had thought they kept it for tommen, but it's good to get that confirmation.

They did leave it with Tommen. But when Loras departs Cersei witnesses him give Loras a sword with a jewleed hilt, she doesn't outright say it is WW cause I don't think she truly knows it is. I am speculating but that is my belief

They did leave it with Tommen. But when Loras departs Cersei witnesses him give Loras a sword with a jewleed hilt, she doesn't outright say it is WW cause I don't think she truly knows it is. I am speculating but that is my belief

It is possible, but there are many fine swords with jeweled hilts in the Red Keep that he could have given him. Why would he give Loras his family's new prized possession? Tommen is young, but he's not too young to know the significance of Widow's Wail (his brother's sword; the king's sword).

Not impossible, I think, but highly unlikely.

:)

It is possible, but there are many fine swords with jeweled hilts in the Red Keep that he could have given him. Why would he give Loras his family's new prized possession? Tommen is young, but he's not too young to know the significance of Widow's Wail (his brother's sword; the king's sword).

Not impossible, I think, but highly unlikely.

:)

He believes Loras to be the greatest knight that ever breathed. Much to Cersei's dismay. I don't think it's far fetched at all, Tommen is only around 9 years old. Upon his hero departing for battle I do not doubt he would have bestowed WW upon him, his favorite Kingsguard.

He believes Loras to be the greatest knight that ever breathed. Much to Cersei's dismay. I don't think it's far fetched at all, Tommen is only around 9 years old. Upon his hero departing for battle I do not doubt he would have bestowed WW upon him, his favorite Kingsguard.

It's certainly possible. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who speaks of Lightbringer or anything similar should read this thread:

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/103266-r-l-lightbringer-updated-with-part-ii/

The best theory I have ever read in this Forum. Hope you enjoy it, it is a good read and will be worthy of your time.

Wow! Thanks, that was truly fascinating! I can't wait for Part III! :)

That would be awful. Sandor has doomed to die for no apparent reason written all over him. He doesn't care to live anymore.

I'm generally a fan of Sandor so I hope he hasn't given up. Even if he has, hopefully the similarities between Ser Strong and his "deceased" brother will click, and he'll go to KL in order to get the revenge he's craved all these years.

Archived