A question regarding Cersei's storyline in season 5

Frederic_ed

I think Show Cersei is certainly going to kill Loras and will at least try to kill Marg as well, and that's what will get her locked up. What I'm really hoping for is that Show Tommen, whom I freaking adore, gets a scene of total defiance to Cersei's face before or after the HS imprisons her.

"Tommen, you are my son!"

"But Margery is cock teasing me"

It is either Lancel or they will skip that part. Compared to her book counterpart Sho Cersei is not much of a temptress.

Yeh, to our knowledge Cersei hasn't slept with anyone else. There aren't any Kettleblacks, and although they can be introduced i highly doubt they will.

Bronn is going to be in season 5. he could have the stokeworth family storyline, aurane waters seat on the council, and the kettleblack role. he's a popular established character and there's no reason to keep him around if you're not gonna give him something to do.

I think Show Cersei is certainly going to kill Loras and will at least try to kill Marg as well, and that's what will get her locked up. What I'm really hoping for is that Show Tommen, whom I freaking adore, gets a scene of total defiance to Cersei's face before or after the HS imprisons her.

I'd be surprised. Cersei is having Loras arrested, not assassinated. She might hope that the arrest leads to a death sentence, but she's not just going to have Loras killed. And same with Margery - an arrest on serious charges rather than something more direct.

I hope for the same scene with Tommen.

Bronn is going to be in season 5. he could have the stokeworth family storyline, aurane waters seat on the council, and the kettleblack role. he's a popular established character and there's no reason to keep him around if you're not gonna give him something to do.

I argued at the end of season 3 that they should take that direction with Bronn. Supposedly Lena Headley and Jerome Flynn aren't good about being in a room together, which probably factored into Bronn being paired with Jaime instead. I think Cersei probably will give Bronn's wife, Bronn's sister in law, or both to Qyburn. The sexual side to Aurane Waters and the Kettleblacks is probably cut and Trant will take on the violent side to the Kettleblacks.

seriously? I don't like some of my coworkers either, but I still have to work with them. I cant believe the hbo execs who are spending millions producing this show are letting lena and Jerome dictate storylines.

Do you have to do sex scenes with your hated coworkers? :P

Regardless of the reason, Bronn joined Jaime's service rather than Cersei's in season 4 and will continue in Jaime's service in season 5. I kinda like that Cersei isn't trying to gain loyalty by sleeping with sellswords in the show, anyway.

Regardless of the reason, Bronn joined Jaime's service rather than Cersei's in season 4 and will continue in Jaime's service in season 5. I kinda like that Cersei isn't trying to gain loyalty by sleeping with sellswords in the show, anyway.

yeah but she may sleep with meryn trant which is worse than sleeping with a hundred shady sellswords

yes and its really awkward because we're an envelope company and seems very out of place. I would have demanded a no-nudity contract like lena if I had thought it would be necessary.

I agree cersei wont be seducing half the men in KL in the show, she'll use intimidation and bribery.

Honestly I'm expecting more whitewashing of Cersei to portray her as a victim.

Instead of being brought down by her unparalleled hubris, cruelty, pettiness, and general lack concern or empathy for anyone. Cersei is going to be brought down by a misogynist feudal system along with a puritanical and misogynist Church.

Archived