Who do you want to be Azor Ahai Reborn?

RockyRagnarok

I see a lot of theories pertaining the subject, everyone usually turns on each other whenever someone tries to make a factual statement on the possible identity of AAR...

So without getting to into actual prophecy prerequisites, who do you want to become Azor Ahai Reborn?

My vote is for Theon Greyjoy, just because it would way out of left field and make all the suffering worth something more than just a cruel lesson he had to learn in the end...

To be honest, I could say a joke here, like many will do.

But I just want Azor Ahai to be a character with the proper foreshadowing and textual proof. Something that doesn't feel rushed.

Rangar Lothbrok is Azor Ahai! :bowdown:

I kind of want the prophecies to be bullshit/useless, and for the people of Westeros to soldier through without some preordained chosen one.

I'm almost certainly going to be disappointed, though.

This!

AAR is such a vague prophecy anyway that you could literally have anybody fulfill it.

I kind of want the prophecies to be bullshit/useless, and for the people of Westeros to soldier through without some preordained chosen one.

I'm almost certainly going to be disappointed, though.

I would be down with this. I'm not at all sold on the Azor Ahai idea, or the Prince That Was Promised idea, or the Lightbringer idea, or the Battle of the Dawn idea.

I'm more into the let's see what happens and try to enjoy it idea.

Archived