Who do you want to be Azor Ahai Reborn?

RockyRagnarok

Is it possible they are all 1 and the same thing just various multiple titles.

Like is Azor Ahai the same as Light Bringer the same as prince that was promised etc etc.

God/alah/vishnu/etc etc all same thing.

Given GRRMs love of fancy elaborate titles aka king of westeros 'titles titles'.

Is it possible they are all 1 and the same thing just various multiple titles.

Like is Azor Ahai the same as Light Bringer the same as prince that was promised etc etc.

God/alah/vishnu/etc etc all same thing.

Given GRRMs love of fancy elaborate titles aka king of westeros 'titles titles'.

So Azor Ahai...is his own sword?

Jokes aside, this is good: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/103266-r-l-lightbringer-updated-with-part-ii/

Jon is supposed to be LB, hence, Rhaegar is AA, I guess.

Which would be funny because everybody is looking for AA when he already achieve his role and died: "forging" LB. LB will be the main tool to save the world, not AA, otherwise, why make it special?

Jokes aside, this is good: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/103266-r-l-lightbringer-updated-with-part-ii/

Yes seems pretty possible

*10 years old Rhaegar finding out how to use his "sword" for the first time*

"I'm sooo gonna save the world!".

Aerys:Um so Rhaegar I thought you should-

Rhaegar:DAD!Can't you see I'm busy killing others with LB?

Aerys:And they call me mad...

Which would be funny because everybody is looking for AA when he already achieve his role and died: "forging" LB. LB will be the main tool to save the world, not AA, otherwise, why make it special?

In this thread, the possibility is also evoked that Dany could be another AAR because the dragons could be a part of lightbringer and Dany being their mother... Well, it would explain why Dany see herself as Rhaegar in her dreams if they are both incarnations of AA.

But well, even if you don't believe in that theory, that's a pretty awesome thread.

In this thread, the possibility is also evoked that Dany could be another AAR because the dragons could be a part of lightbringer and Dany being their mother... Well, it would explain why Dany see herself as Rhaegar in her dreams if they are both incarnations of AA.

:eek: Never thought of that

I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Dany turn

out to be Azor Ahai, I feel that once her story picks up more in the next book(s) she'll get a lot of the readers back on her side.

**first post!**

Have a nice time here!

IMO no. Since she has embraced "fire and blood" and decided that dragons plant no trees, I'll probably hate her even more.

Hodor.

On a serious note, I think Jon Snow is the obvious frontrunner. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Dany turn

out to be Azor Ahai, I feel that once her story picks up more in the next book(s) she'll get a lot of the readers back on her side.

**first post!**

Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

Yeah, Jon fulfills pretty much all the requirements. Dany does too, but the fact that she's continually brought up as AA by other characters in the story makes me think she's a red herring

Real talk? I want Jon to "die" (vacate his body and warg Ghost) and for Bran to skingchange into Jon. Bran/Jon would be Azor Ahai. Bran is the prince, Jon is of the Targaryen line like Mother Mole said.

Complicated but it would be so good. I feel like Bran and Jon are going to be connected someway in the end.

Archived