Fantasy Football 2014

l2 0 5 5

Picked up Kirk Cousins in a couple of leagues with the full intention of starting him today and then forgot to put him in. I am so stupid. I did realize Vernon Davis was out and remembered to pick up replacement TEs for him and was choosing between Fleener and the guys I picked. I chose wrong.

Picked up Kirk Cousins in a couple of leagues with the full intention of starting him today and then forgot to put him in. I am so stupid. I did realize Vernon Davis was out and remembered to pick up replacement TEs for him and was choosing between Fleener and the guys I picked. I chose wrong.

Yeah Cousins would've been a great play. I had Fred jackson on my bench. Shady was ass today, and Cobb. GB in general was disappointing.

I won both my leagues this week despite sitting below 100 in both. I thought I was devastated by injuries but then realize that everyone is. In Outlaw only one person broke 100 and that was just by a hair. Crazy.

I won both my leagues this week despite sitting below 100 in both. I thought I was devastated by injuries but then realize that everyone is. In Outlaw only one person broke 100 and that was just by a hair. Crazy.

I barely cracked a 100 and lost. Frustrating week with Stafford, Cobb, and Shady. Also thought the Texans D would be a good play against the Giants shaky O but couldn't of been more wrong there.

I had an ok week...going 3-3 in my leagues.

I'm also currently sitting at 1-2 in my big money league. This is a bit frustrating as I have scored 439 pts. through the first three weeks with only one other team barely above 400 pts. Also, I have had 430 pts. scored against with no other team having even 400 pts. scored against them. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I know my team in this league has legs ;)

I'm sitting at 2-1 in both of my other money leagues. Westeros leagues are a bit of a mixed bag. I'm at 1-2 in Westeros A (just got my first win), 1-2 in Experts (but this team is scoring well so it's a bit similar to the situation in my big money league), and 2-1 in Thunderdome (just getting my first loss).

Ah well, it's early yet. ...and now the pain of the bye weeks starts :)

If SJax got more than 12 carries a game I'd go with him. He's very TD dependent for that reason. I have him on my one team and it's always a guessing game.

Ridley is also a guessing game because of Vereen, and is one fumble away from the pine. But when they go with Ridley he gets at least 20 carries.

I know this explanation doesn't help but I'd go with Ridley right now just because he has a higher chance of getting volume over SJax.

I would follow Ross's reasoning, but not necessarily his conclusion. It depends on what you need. If you think your opponent has a strong roster, then go with Ridley. If your opponent is weak or also devastated by byes, take the surer thing - Jackson.

Archived